2019 NFL Draft - Offensive Line

Forge

On 3/18/2019 at 5:18 PM, ET80 said:

Question - what am I missing on Yodny Cajuste? Seems like he was a fringe 1st round guy a month or so ago, now nobody is talking about him (not that I've seen at least). I think he had a knee injury a while back? What else is there that's causing him to fall in the eyes of people?

He hasn't done anything besides bench press since the season ended. 

On 19.3.2019 at 1:18 AM, ET80 said:

Question - what am I missing on Yodny Cajuste? Seems like he was a fringe 1st round guy a month or so ago, now nobody is talking about him (not that I've seen at least). I think he had a knee injury a while back? What else is there that's causing him to fall in the eyes of people?

He just wants to drop to NE so that Scar can mold him into the highest paid tackle in history ha.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, tgrades3 said:

Chances Connor Dintino G/C Pitt gets drafted?

Zilch. I watch a TON of Pittsburgh football games and I can say that Dintino doesn't stand a chance of getting drafted. He's actually surprisingly good considering how raw he was at playing on the OL, but he has practically zero buzz about him right now and was not nearly as good as some of the previous Pitt OL that have come out. At least, in my opinion.

On 20/03/2019 at 12:12 PM, SmittyBacall said:

I can't foresee Little going in the top 32.

Why not?  He's got some inconsistency, but he also has all the traits and upside to project as a quality starting LT.  For better or worse, teams will draft that kind of prospect highly and believe they can coach that inconsistency out.  The good tape with combined with the athletic traits is just too good.  This is a league that made Kolton Miller a Top-15 pick last year.

He might slip to the top of the 2nd round, but if you set the over/under at 32, i'd still probably bet under on Little's draft slot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

He moves like a dream, but needs a lot of technical refinement. Bit of a project, but linemen with his athletic profile are always with a shot. 

Could see the Chiefs taking him ala LDT and McKenzie

10 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

This dude is raw, but those measurables will get home drafted by someone. Really interesting guy with a big upside. 

His name definitely looks like a really drunk person trying to text, "You a ninja man?"

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Any chance Garret Bradbury goes in the 1st?

Always tough to say exactly how the league will value a Center like that, but with good tape and the way his draft season has gone, i'd wager it's probably more likely he goes in the 1st round, than outside it.  Teams all over need OLine help, and C has been gaining a lot of steam as a "value" position anchoring a good line in recent years as well.

8 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

He moves like a dream, but needs a lot of technical refinement. Bit of a project, but linemen with his athletic profile are always with a shot. 

Major issues with technique. Grabs instead of punches. Can't seal the edge because he has no kick slide. Seems to struggle with recognition. Lower body stiffness. Tends to lean instead of bend.