The Ultimeat Showdown! Butcher Battle Round 4 and Don't Be Fowl Round 2 posted in OP on 11/08

Dome

7 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

HELL NO.

This is a meat thread. Requirement to post your votes like a man. When we do a best frappacino thread we can PM votes like it's Mean Girls (great movie tbh). When we vote on meat, we vote like men.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I do agree - voting via PM is reserved for the Tofu tournament. 

Just so we’re clear, I’m out for the Frappuccino and tofu tourneys.

I don’t want to be associated with those things, even if it’s just by posting in a thread about them.

Tbh you guys should feel bad even sullying a meat thread with such topics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Tbh @Dome should feel bad for suggesting that we have to PM him votes.

You know what more than one PM is? PMs. You saying we should have PMS in our meat thread? Go get yourself some chocolate and midol son, you're not ready for this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just so we’re clear, I’m out for the Frappuccino and tofu tourneys.

I don’t want to be associated with those things, even if it’s just by posting in a thread about them.

SOMETIMES ITS REQUIRED FOR GHOULISH, OVERDRAMATIC OVERKILL! I AM MAKING A POINT AND NEED EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF THE SITUATION!!!

Damn tofu. 

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Tbh @Dome should feel bad for suggesting that we have to PM him votes.

You know what more than one PM is? PMs. You saying we should have PMS in our meat thread? Go get yourself some chocolate and midol son, you're not ready for this.

Jesus you’re a wizzard...

Damn you Domey, damn you straight to hell for bringing that into this holy place.  You know what follows PMS @Dome?

giphy.gif

BEARS!

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

SOMETIMES ITS REQUIRED FOR GHOULISH, OVERDRAMATIC OVERKILL! I AM MAKING A POINT AND NEED EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF THE SITUATION!!!

Damn tofu. 

Better just be dramatic.... I got my eye on you sir.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What's the deal with the untoasted bread? I see places do this and tbh I don't get it.

Is this for customizable sandwiches? They should just make the sandwich.

I used them as coasters.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What's the deal with the untoasted bread? I see places do this and tbh I don't get it.

Is this for customizable sandwiches? They should just make the sandwich.

That happens to be from the #1 voted BBQ place in the world, sir. Watch your tongue. 

40 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

HELL NO.

This is a meat thread. Requirement to post your votes like a man. When we do a best frappacino thread we can PM votes like it's Mean Girls (great movie tbh). When we vote on meat, we vote like men.

Yeah I’m gonna be checking my inbox for votes. The thread is for drinking and yelling. Inbox means business 

Feel free to vote in thread and then copying it to PM if that is what you require

This really will be a women’s tourney with all this complaining so early...

unless you’re volunteering to be official counter? Cause I will not participate in this tournament sober. And I don’t want to count in thread drunk. So I need votes to be compiled in one place, one way or another 

be picky about your beef, be picky about your pork, but by god if you’re going to be picky about how we battle for the ultimate king I swear to god I’ll make you put your high heels back on like last time 

Edited by Dome

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah I’m gonna be checking my inbox for votes. The thread is for drinking and yelling. Inbox means business 

Feel free to vote in thread and then copying it to PM if that is what you require

This really will be a women’s tourney with all this complaining so early...

unless you’re volunteering to be official counter? Cause I will not participate in this tournament sober. And I don’t want to count in thread drunk. So I need votes to be compiled in one place, one way or another 

be picky about your beef, be picky about your pork, but by god if you’re going to be picky about how we battle for the ultimate king I swear to god I’ll make you put your high heels back on like last time 

I volunteer @ET80, @LETSGOBROWNIES, and myself as thread counters.

• Like 1