2017 Off-season Discussion

zelbell

34 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I actually watch them fairly closely and have for a while. Drafting Coleman really sold me on the idea of swapping fan bases. Also the fact that Mara is human garbage. 

I wish Pryor had come back because I feel like he and Coleman would have bridged any qb better into the system. But I feel like Coleman is an allpro calliber celing Wr. Feel the same about Pryor, but wish him the best considering his path to starting has been amazing to follow.

Qb will be interesting. I'm hoping Kessler develops into a tyrod/tanny  type. Not 100% clone but that sort of output. And then progress furthermore after that with hue. 

I think our current front office wants a bunch of WRs like Coleman. They place a HUGE emphasis on SPARQ scores. It's why we've discussed a guy like Christian Kirk from A&M.

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think our current front office wants a bunch of WRs like Coleman. They place a HUGE emphasis on SPARQ scores. It's why we've discussed a guy like Christian Kirk from A&M.

They're huge into analytics. Which is another reason why the transition is gonna be super nice. Management seems to have a clear path. Also Hue coaching this squad gives me hope for the future.

On 7/18/2017 at 2:16 PM, Webmaster said:

We have a very large base of Browns forum members, but to look at the forum, you would think there isn't much activity.  You guys have a bad habit of posting in one large general topic and not creating new topics.  You move from the Draft Topic to Off-season Topic to Game day topics and then back to Draft Topic.   Unfortunately many other team forums do the same thing.  

This is terrible for forum activity.  Unless you are the handful of veteran members who hang out there, they are hard to follow and offer nothing for your forum.   To anyone visiting your forum, it looks dead.  To any members coming back after being away for a few weeks it's difficult to follow.  The game day topic is really the only one needed.  But that one changes every week and has a purpose.   Still members should be encouraged to start many topics to discuss different aspects of the game.  Only use the game day topic for in-game chat.  

With this forum update I'm hoping we see an increase in activity.   But it will never do that if many of the team forums only have one active topic.  Can we work on creating dozens of new topics about the Browns with descriptive titles?  

Shouldn't you have started your own thread for this? :D

On 7/20/2017 at 6:10 PM, zelbell said:

Just wait until after Kizer turns into a complete stud and we sign Leveon Bell 

giphy.gif

We're not going to need Bell.

We've got the Crow.  (for the purposes of this metaphorical gif, the tube of water is the endzone, and the little blocks......well, you guys are smart enough to figure that out.  xD)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I see him being like Ogbah last year - raw power and raw talent in need of refinement. Pretty clear after two draft classes what this front-office's M.O. is, and I think it's a good idea.... acquire a large number of picks, translate that to a high quantity of athletically gifted players, and wait to see which one or two of them are able to translate their high athleticism to production. 

Archived