Week 7: Other games

Klomp

2 hours ago, vikingsrule said:

Except when the rookie QB plays the Vikes. Rosen played better against the Vikes than he did against Denver. And that Buffalo game was ugly. 

The Buffalo game was totally our fault. The turnovers and penalties really hurt us. Buffalo did nothing special.

The rookie QB's have all had flashes of promise. As of right now, I'd rank them:

1. Darnold - Looks to be the most poised. Has looked like a veteran at points during the season. 

2. Mayfield - Looks to be a true leader. Any coach other than Hue Jackson....

3. Rosen - Cardinals are a hot mess, and he's taking lumps. But he's made a couple of throws that show promise. 

4. Jackson - Incredibly limited body of work, but he's shown the same electric playmaking ability he did at Louisville.

5. Allen - I know Klomp will disagree (might even rank him #1), but he's been flat out terrible, with the exception of the Vikings game. His short passing game looks like Markelle Fultz trying to shoot a jumper last year.

2 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

5. Allen - I know Klomp will disagree (might even rank him #1), but he's been flat out terrible, with the exception of the Vikings game. His short passing game looks like Markelle Fultz trying to shoot a jumper last year.

The only reason I might disagree is because Allen is working with the worst collection of offensive talent in the league. Give him a playmaker or two and a little OL help and he'd play better. Every other rookie QB has talent around him.

21 minutes ago, Klomp said:

You want a fun stat?

Buffalo Bills went over 300 yards of total offense for the first time this season. They lost 37-5.

Lesean McCoy left the game pretty early. He was their best offensive player. The offense did get a nice boost from the Josh Allen not being in the game. Some old never-was QB made it work even without their previously best offensive part.

Archived