Week 7: Other games

Klomp

I get that the Giants’ o-line is dreadful, but Eli is done. He’s been bad for years and thoroughly mediocre for most of his career. He had a few years where his scattershot accuracy worked out, but I think there is soemthing fundamentally wrong with his throwing motion. It looks too long. Coupled with his terrible mobility and below average athleticism and he just isn’t good. Yes, Super Bowls, I get it. But watch all of his games and it’s hard to be anything but negative on him. 

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I watched him have a pancake one play and then give up a sack on an inside rush the next. I meant to try and watch him more but I didn't. 

He had an up and down performance. My comment was mainly based on the demeanor he plays with. He just looks for work, and wants to drive people into the ground. We don’t have anyone on our line like that, and it’s missed. 

18 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

My comment was mainly based on the demeanor he plays with. He just looks for work, and wants to drive people into the ground. We don’t have anyone on our line like that, and it’s missed. 

I figured it was. He does have a mean streak.

This probably isn't the right thread, but it seems like nearly every Thursday Night and Monday Night game this year is a mismatch between non-rivalry teams.  Tonight is Dolphins and Texans.  Yaaaaaaaaawn.  Redskins-Saints?  Steelers-Buccaneers?  What happened to the non-Sunday-noon games?  Or is it just me? 

Although, the Sunday Night games look pretty good.

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:50 AM, HitStickAllDay said:

I get that the Giants’ o-line is dreadful, but Eli is done. He’s been bad for years and thoroughly mediocre for most of his career. He had a few years where his scattershot accuracy worked out, but I think there is soemthing fundamentally wrong with his throwing motion. It looks too long. Coupled with his terrible mobility and below average athleticism and he just isn’t good. Yes, Super Bowls, I get it. But watch all of his games and it’s hard to be anything but negative on him. 

I imagine this will be his last season. 

21 minutes ago, since72 said:

This probably isn't the right thread, but it seems like nearly every Thursday Night and Monday Night game this year is a mismatch between non-rivalry teams.  Tonight is Dolphins and Texans.  Yaaaaaaaaawn.  Redskins-Saints?  Steelers-Buccaneers?  What happened to the non-Sunday-noon games?  Or is it just me? 

Although, the Sunday Night games look pretty good.

I'm ok with Thursday night games not deciding divisions

Archived