GDT: Philly "We All We Got" delphia Eagles vs the Carolina "Remember when we had the dab" Panthers

eagles18

It's Week 7 fellas! We are almost halfway through the year and we still have a division to win. Do any of you really think Alex Smith has what it takes to keep the Slurskins in the lead?? Does he not know Carson Wentz is playing better than he ever has *knock on wood* *Praise the Lord*. I'll admit, I'm a bit disappointed Howie the Jedi didn't make a move for a RB, but Clement is bound to do more of these type of plays 

whatiscatch.0.gif

He heard speculation about a potential trade, so he went and told the Howie Rosewalker to trust him.. For Carson's back sake, we hope he's right.. the offense is getting heavy. 

ANYWAYS. 

Whatever happened to the Dab? Oh yeah, this happened  

fraidycam.0.gif

I'm not sure of many statistics but I do know this one... Cam Newton has a career 58.9% completion rate... that's bad... And I know this... Cam doesn't do well vs Philly *insert 2015 game here*

Also, 

214115ef80bd5eabd8aa511a507c458c.gif

The media doesn't respect us and never will. To them, when we are down they jump on us like a pack of wild dogs but when we are up, we got lucky or the other team didn't execute or they have dysfunction, but Philly and their fans have a mindset like no other team or city. We are the Philadelphia Eagles.

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don’t care
We’re from Philly, f***ing Philly
No one likes us
We don’t care

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don’t care
We’re the Eagles, f***ing Eagles
No one likes us
We don’t care

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

We will win this game. we will win this division and we will compete for our REPEAT! 

Image result for rocky quotes

ONTO 4-3 TEAM! 

These linebackers will disrupt the running and the short pasing game, so the offense will need some succesful shots down the field. On the defensive side i am really concerned about our DTs. If Bennett has to play majority of his plays on the interior, the panthers running game can take off. Also, are they able to tackle McC in the open space? Hit Cam hard and make him quit. 

Wentz will be able to pass us to victory IF the o-line gives him enough time and keeps him upright most of the game. 

I, however, won't be able to watch the game because the NFL feels Pats vs Bears and Browns vs Bucs are more important.  We are 0-2 when the game hasn't been televised in my area BTW. O.o

Here's hoping for bonus coverage. 

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

I can't stand Cam Newton. I hope we Sandblast him everytime he leaves the pocket.

I need to see him pouting like a 2yr old in his PC after a loss ,as usual. Watching the opposite ,him smiling, laughing, making every win about himself and every loss about others is painful to watch. Especially how they gush over him here in NC.

SANDBLASTED!

Archived