GDT: Philly "We All We Got" delphia Eagles vs the Carolina "Remember when we had the dab" Panthers

eagles18

- I think it all stems from having no running game to run out games when ahead. Why did Blount leave? He is excellent on short yardage situations

- Coaching has been very poor this season though so far and defense is horrendous. Not sure what happens in the 4th quarter but they are the worst in the league

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Im just pissed and in full blame mode going after everyone

That was a good example of a team loss, no one except Alshon and maybe Ertz are above this one.

need a DT, need another outside receiving option, need to get more consistent running the ball from doug...need to maintain contain (this was the one team you really needed to do that and failed)

1 minute ago, furti said:

That 4th and 10 play man... And torrey friggin smith kills us. This is a tough pill to swallow. Next week in london i need to see a W.

the second i saw prevent on 4th and 10 i knew nothing about this team was fixed.

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Like do any of the coaches talk to the green c*ck gobbler and tell what he's doing wrong?  Do they put him on blast in the video room?

I’m telling you man none of these coaches hold the players accountable. 

2 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Like do any of the coaches talk to the green c*ck gobbler and tell what he's doing wrong?  Do they put him on blast in the video room?

Yea, but his memory is so short that it's pointless. Forgets everything that happened as soon as he walks out the door.

Archived