GDT: Philly "We All We Got" delphia Eagles vs the Carolina "Remember when we had the dab" Panthers

eagles18

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If that pisses off his Girlfriend Jim, he can go too!!!

Amen. 

200 passing yards for Cam Newton in 1Q, in our home stadium. 

Christian McCaffrey not even getting defended on check downs. 

Mills having a job, let alone starting no matter how many times he gets Toastelio Hansond'd.

I fricking hate Schwartz. 

Just now, Daimonas said:

i think its more of our offensive line and defensive line arent just absolutely crushing other teams and not covering up the glaring holes we have. aside from playcalling being much worse.

But's infected all parts of teh team, not just teh lines.

I can’t keep doing this, I have gotten insane post game depression from these Titans and Panthers Ls. I borderline just want to off myself right now, but tomorrow morning I will be 100% ok and everything will be put in perspective. I don’t know what the hell happened, somebody been spiking my drinks with Estrogen? I am leaner now than I’ve ever been, the Eagles just came off a SB, wtf man. 

Thankful it’s only the rest of the day, I know some people deal with this 24/7.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I can’t keep doing this, I have gotten insane post game depression from these Titans and Panthers Ls. I borderline just want to off myself right now, but tomorrow morning I will be 100% ok and everything will be put in perspective. I don’t know what the hell happened, somebody been spiking my drinks with Estrogen? I am leaner now than I’ve ever been, the Eagles just came off a SB, wtf man. 

Thankful it’s only the rest of the day, I know some people deal with this 24/7.

it's because of the sb win. 2 years ago none of us would be so mad because we just expected to be mediocre.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Nothing else depresses me more than football. It’s insane. And honestly, it’s the teams fault. If we just sucked, it would be acceptable. But we find these ways to lose games we should win, it make me so angry. My whole demeanor changes. God dammit. 

What sort of **** is that? The players are paid to perform. Why should they not feel pressure to win? That's the aim of the game, to win!

They aren't some 10 year old kid who plays for fun. These are adults who are PAID to play. This is their job. Perform or GTFO

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Nothing else depresses me more than football. It’s insane. And honestly, it’s the teams fault. If we just sucked, it would be acceptable. But we find these ways to lose games we should win, it make me so angry. My whole demeanor changes. God dammit. 

It’s a damn game, it really does piss me off how much I let it effect me. Like my whole week will be a different tone now... because a sports team I have a vague connection to lost a game? Eh, we’re in to deep, I know I can never change it, but still can observe how irrationally wild it is.

Archived