GDT: Philly "We All We Got" delphia Eagles vs the Carolina "Remember when we had the dab" Panthers

eagles18

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It’s a damn game, it really does piss me off how much I let it effect me. Like my whole week will be a different tone now... because a sports team I have a vague connection to lost a game? Eh, we’re in to deep, I know I can never change it, but still can observe how irrationally wild it is.

I was like that back in the day but grew out of it. 

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It’s a damn game, it really does piss me off how much I let it effect me. Like my whole week will be a different tone now... because a sports team I have a vague connection to lost a game? Eh, we’re in to deep, I know I can never change it, but still can observe how irrationally wild it is.

Monday mornings are exponentially worse at work coming off a loss. 

The ineffectiveness of the RB's this game makes me worry we'll trade for Bell instead of admitting our defense sucks and needs a new DC.

Wentz will get better, but he played like Nate Peterman after the Alshon PI, and he should be disgusted with himself for getting tunnel vision on Alshon and not going through his reads (or taking off for an easy 1st down on 3rd and 2).

Schwartz, Mills and Co, on the other hand...that's gonna be pissing us fans off and costing us games against non-NFCE teams the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

The ineffectiveness of the RB's this game makes me worry we'll trade for Bell instead of admitting our defense sucks and needs a new DC.

Wentz will get better, but he played like Nate Peterman after the Alshon PI, and he should be disgusted with himself for getting tunnel vision on Alshon and not going through his reads (or taking off for an easy 1st down on 3rd and 2).

Schwartz, Mills and Co, on the other hand...that's gonna be pissing us fans off and costing us games against non-NFCE teams the rest of the season.

no reason on earth for a bad team to make a midseason trade. Why would Howie do that?

Pedersons post game press conference was embarrassing to watch. Again there’s no accountability on this team. He deflects blame and says dumb stuff like the team needs to execute better, etc. Dude hold people accountable and make changes. Obviously what you guys are doing right now isn’t working. It was also cringeworthy to hear him talk about how no ones giving the Eagles a chance this year and how’s there’s no pressure. Uh what? The Eagles have been favored in every game and are supposed to be a top team in the league 

Lane Johnson going after the Patriots was and is still such a bad look. Belichick would make changes  and would hold certain players who keep screwing up accountable for what they did (he’d bench Mills, etc.). Instead of getting complacent he’d work extra hard to repeat. Pederson needs that mindset. Yeah the Super Bowl win was great but all that talk in the offseason about how the past is the past was all empty talk. This teams an embarrassment right now and it’s really such a shame for us fans

Schwartz ahs not been great but I think we have some big holes on that defense, especially with McLeod out.

That 3rd and 2 play will haunt me = should have designed something to go for the 1st down (or checkdown to Smallwood).

RB's were ineffective but not sure we put them in positions to succeed.

And lastly tired of people complaining about Peters. he has been beat up and is certainly not hat he used to be, at all. But not like there are a ton of dominant LT's out there, and he has not been as bad as some people tend to say. 

Just now, Jeezla said:

He had the same issues in NCAA.

Again, Howie isn't perfect. He also played a large part in drafting Danny Watkins. He does dumb things on occasion.

meh I dont think he's going to try and put lipstick on this pig not like he is up against the wall trying to win a superbowl 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

meh I dont think he's going to try and put lipstick on this pig not like he is up against the wall trying to win a superbowl 

We're still in the hunt for the NFCE crown and less than a year removed from winning a SB. Howie could do anything.

Archived