Patriots @ Bears GDT

WindyCity

On 10/21/2018 at 8:35 PM, pigsooie5 said:

Done with Fangio. It’s time for the new era. These gunho stuck in their way 65 year old coaches are bunk. BB is the only exception. We have the personnel. Leonard Floyd has 0 sacks in 6 games? And that’s getting the best out of your players? BS. He’s a typical bend don’t break cover 2 off coverage baby boomer. Let’s get with the times!

I hate to admit it but I'm starting to agree with this. Fangio blitzed more than 5 twice on Sunday... one resulted in a sack and the other in an INT.

I've bagged on Kevin White as hard as anyone, but this is a damned good catch. Strong hands, snatches the ball out of the air with a defender on him, and has the presence of mind to turn around and try to fight (a bit) for more yardage.

11 hours ago, G08 said:

I hate to admit it but I'm starting to agree with this. Fangio blitzed more than 5 twice on Sunday... one resulted in a sack and the other in an INT.

This is why I was team Pettine in the offseason initially.

Meh. We've had worse, hopefully he swallows his pride and starts changing his scheme to generate pressure.

On 10/23/2018 at 9:09 AM, G08 said:

My bigger problem with Fangio in the Patriot game was he rushed 3 men more times then 4 men. The way to beat Brady is with a 4 man rush that gets home with blitzes mixed in. Over the long haul Brady shreds 3 man rushes.

3 hours ago, TB 1 said:

My bigger problem with Fangio in the Patriot game was he rushed 3 men more times then 4 men. The way to beat Brady is with a 4 man rush that gets home with blitzes mixed in. Over the long haul Brady shreds 3 man rushes.

Most good quarterbacks do. 

RT @MMehtaNYDN: With Robby Anderson unlikely to play, Sam Darnold's WRs vs Bears will be: 

Jermaine Kearse, Charone Peake, Andre Roberts, Deontay Burnett and newly acquired Richard Matthews. 

Darnold will likely be working with a second-string center too. #Jets

(No Bilal Powell, either)

35 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

RT @MMehtaNYDN: With Robby Anderson unlikely to play, Sam Darnold's WRs vs Bears will be: 

Jermaine Kearse, Charone Peake, Andre Roberts, Deontay Burnett and newly acquired Richard Matthews. 

Darnold will likely be working with a second-string center too. #Jets

(No Bilal Powell, either)

Hopefully Bears can take advantage of injuries this week because the last two games they didn't against Miami (Tannehill & Wake) and last week against NE (Gronk, Cannon & Michel).

Archived