Carlos Hyde to Jags

Hawkfan191

Just now, kyle21121 said:

Is Fournette dead? No one cares about anyone’s fantasy team but since everyone else is boasting I’ll just say I offered a heck of a package for Fournette and my buddy declined I’m feeling good about that now. 

This dude just hit me with the most ridiculous of ridiculous trade requests right after I picked up Chubb.

I send:
Saquon Barkley
Nick Chubb

I Receive:
Marlon Mack
Alex Collins
Leonard Fournette

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is Hyde THAT bad? I mean a 5th now given our current RB situation isnt that bad and there is literally no one available as a FA

RB is that devalued.

At least in PIT's case, they can conceivably get back a comp end-of-3rd or end-of-4th when Bell leaves.  Hyde was a HUGE overpay for year 2-3 in the CLE deal...which had no guaranteed $ locked in, so that was always going to be a one-and-done deal.  He's 6M for 2019 & 2020 each (approx)...which is way too much for RB unless you are elite-level, and certainly not if you are a 2-down thumper only.  He's probably not even sniffing half of that next season, barring some major incredible OMG-level run with Fournette re-injury (let's face it, that's what he's been bought for, not just pre-bye week replacement for a huge game next week @PHI, but also because the risk of re-injury with Fournette even when he returns is sky-high).

So, Hyde is a rental...and CLE has Duke Johnson & Chubb who can step in and probably give better production.  Kind of a natural win-win scenario...for everyone except Hyde fantasy owners.

59 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

This dude just hit me with the most ridiculous of ridiculous trade requests right after I picked up Chubb.

I send:
Saquon Barkley
Nick Chubb

I Receive:
Marlon Mack
Alex Collins
Leonard Fournette

But you get THREEEE players.

7 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Most teams that draft top 10 RB's will regret it.  Giants offense is bad, DAL offense is bad, CAR offense is bad, JAGS offense is bad.  I mean how much more evidence to you need.

Only team is LA who was lucky enough to land a boy genius for a coach.

But I mean, if we really think about it, don't most teams picking top 10 (any position) tend to have bad offenses?

I JUST gave up on stashing Nick Chubb. Literally this morning to pick up Sam effing Darnold (don't have a backup QB for Rivers, so was "planning ahead")

So angry. Now Chubb is on waivers and I'm not eligible to pick him up.

Archived