Nick Chubb

Rockice_8

I dropped my 4th RB Dion Lewis for Nick Chubb.  Rarely played Lewis and though I would make the play for the upside with Chubb.  I had Kamara, Coleman, and Clement ahead of Lewis.  Did I make the right call and what you guys think Chubb's value is going forward now that he looks like the man in CLE.

48 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I dropped Chubb to pick up Richard... had no idea that trade was going happen. I feel sick 

That sucks. I picked him up after that Raider game but dropped him like a week later. I just picked him up but dropped Sammy Watkins. Probably try and pick Watkins back up after the week but it’s a 12 team league and surely someone will jump on him. If only I didn’t have to get a second QB with Rodgers on his bye.

Just so happened to open twitter as soon as the Hyde news broke and snagged Chubb seconds later.

With Connor now a question mark and on a bye, and Howard’s disappearing act, this came at the perfect time for me.

Safe to say I am destroying the waiver game with the Connor and Chubb additions (this is assuming Chubb is good lol). B|

On 10/19/2018 at 1:49 PM, Rockice_8 said:

I dropped my 4th RB Dion Lewis for Nick Chubb.  Rarely played Lewis and though I would make the play for the upside with Chubb.  I had Kamara, Coleman, and Clement ahead of Lewis.  Did I make the right call and what you guys think Chubb's value is going forward now that he looks like the man in CLE.

Yep. You made the right call. I have been stashing Chubb all year waiting for this day. Hyde was one of the NFL's leaders in carries. Chubb is going to get the running down bellcow role. He should get 15+ carries per game. With his natural talent, he's capable of big things.

21 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

thrilled i was able to pick up chubb for nothing, just got him like 10 seconds before my friend tried. he will fit great on the bench behind michel zeke and cmc lol

Somehow, I was not the first person to claim Chubb and had to massively overpay to get him after that. I've made a lot of very high risk moves at the running back position these last two weeks, but this would could be the one that really hurts. 

13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. You made the right call. I have been stashing Chubb all year waiting for this day. Hyde was one of the NFL's leaders in carries. Chubb is going to get the running down bellcow role. He should get 15+ carries per game. With his natural talent, he's capable of big things.

Yeah, Haley is notorious for having 1 bellcow.  He did it at KC with Charles (and Larry Johnson before that), where he basically gave him no carries through 6 or 7 games, and then Charles rushed for 1100 yards in the next 9-10 games after Larry had 400-500 yards through the first stretch.   And you also got a prime example when we had Williams go beast mode through the first 4 weeks during Le'Veon's suspension, and then consistently get sub-5 touches a game after that.  It's the Haley way.

Archived