Nick Chubb

Rockice_8

8 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

i started michel, he looked awesome and now....sounds like he got hurt pretty bad.

luckily i picked up chubb but doesn't sound good

I only heard the injury on the radio for Michel, but yeah, it sounded bad. It didn't sound like a knee though...they made it sound like an ankle, so maybe its just a bad sprain, he can take a few weeks and then be good. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I only heard the injury on the radio for Michel, but yeah, it sounded bad. It didn't sound like a knee though...they made it sound like an ankle, so maybe its just a bad sprain, he can take a few weeks and then be good. 

here's hoping!

12 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I will start Chubb over Clement as my #2.  Started off slow but picked it up later.

Oh you should definitely be doing that. The Eagles backfield is a mess and will be worse when Sproles gets back. Want no part of that. 

Feeling REAL good about my last minute switch adding Mack back after originally dropping him instead of Dion Lewis for Chubb.  Mack cleared waivers and I added him and dropped Lewis.  Figured I'd take the risk on the guys who will have the bigger role for my RB5/RB6 spots, especially since I already have Connor, Cook, DJ and Shady in front of them.

On 10/20/2018 at 9:38 AM, dtait93 said:

Just so happened to open twitter as soon as the Hyde news broke and snagged Chubb seconds later.

With Connor now a question mark and on a bye, and Howard’s disappearing act, this came at the perfect time for me.

Safe to say I am destroying the waiver game with the Connor and Chubb additions (this is assuming Chubb is good lol). B|

Same. Got Connor right not too long after the draft after Bell was obviously missing time.

Grabbed Chubb right after the situation with Hyde.

Considering Freeman just got put on IR, my RB situation has been iffy outside of Hunt. Michel just getting hurt has made both acquisitions even larger too.

On 10/21/2018 at 5:06 PM, Forge said:

Oh you should definitely be doing that. The Eagles backfield is a mess and will be worse when Sproles gets back. Want no part of that. 

Yeah, I will have to start Clement this week because Zeke is on a bye, but yeah I don't know what happened to Clement.  He doesn't look the same after a promising year last year.

Archived