Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Silver&Black88

New problem: Lynch to miss about a month with groin injury

Recommended Posts

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25026884/raiders-marshawn-lynch-extended-period-groin-injury

 

Oh boi. Lynch to miss a month. If we were trash running WITH him, I shudder to think how this will end up. Martin has not looked very good. Richard is better as a receiver than a runner but passable. Maybe DeAndre Washington gets snaps? Or could we see Warren get designated to return from IR? Any FA backs available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25026884/raiders-marshawn-lynch-extended-period-groin-injury

 

Oh boi. Lynch to miss a month. If we were trash running WITH him, I shudder to think how this will end up. Martin has not looked very good. Richard is better as a receiver than a runner but passable. Maybe DeAndre Washington gets snaps? Or could we see Warren get designated to return from IR? Any FA backs available?

Warren can’t return as he was never on the 53. Hopefully Washington is fit to return, I’d rather see how he goes tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Warren can’t return as he was never on the 53. Hopefully Washington is fit to return, I’d rather see how he goes tbh.

Good point. Prediction: we play Martin. Even if he gets good blocking, he is nothing more than mediocre and the staff doesn't play Washington until way longer than they should. Wonder how many carries Richard is going to get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a blessing in disguise, Gruden will be forced to open up the offense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The perfect storm keeps growing

Category 5 Grudencane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martin better dust off that AARP card, the washed up muscle hamster is about to get thrust into action LOL.  This team is a complete joke....  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kept hearing all TC how Martin was looking good. I've yet to see him look good for us, even in the preseason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

I kept hearing all TC how Martin was looking good. I've yet to see him look good for us, even in the preseason. 

We are reaching sewer levels on our roster. It’s going to be hard to watch what we trot out moving forward on the season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Tank mode has just been activated fellas

Was activated the second Mack was traded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Was activated the second Mack was traded

More like the day Gruden was hired

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our offense is going to be tough to watch, especially if we trade coop. May be in the minority here, but I feel really bad for lynch. He probably watched us play in 2016 and thought he would help the team win a ring. My how quickly things changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJ Raider said:

Our offense is going to be tough to watch, especially if we trade coop. May be in the minority here, but I feel really bad for lynch. He probably watched us play in 2016 and thought he would help the team win a ring. My how quickly things changed.

You are not in the minority. I feel bad for Lynch and all of us fans this is Diarrhea spraying  everywhere this is an absolute disaster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×