New problem: Lynch to miss about a month with groin injury

Silver&Black88

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25026884/raiders-marshawn-lynch-extended-period-groin-injury

Oh boi. Lynch to miss a month. If we were trash running WITH him, I shudder to think how this will end up. Martin has not looked very good. Richard is better as a receiver than a runner but passable. Maybe DeAndre Washington gets snaps? Or could we see Warren get designated to return from IR? Any FA backs available?

24 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25026884/raiders-marshawn-lynch-extended-period-groin-injury

Oh boi. Lynch to miss a month. If we were trash running WITH him, I shudder to think how this will end up. Martin has not looked very good. Richard is better as a receiver than a runner but passable. Maybe DeAndre Washington gets snaps? Or could we see Warren get designated to return from IR? Any FA backs available?

Warren can’t return as he was never on the 53. Hopefully Washington is fit to return, I’d rather see how he goes tbh.

21 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Warren can’t return as he was never on the 53. Hopefully Washington is fit to return, I’d rather see how he goes tbh.

Good point. Prediction: we play Martin. Even if he gets good blocking, he is nothing more than mediocre and the staff doesn't play Washington until way longer than they should. Wonder how many carries Richard is going to get

2 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

I kept hearing all TC how Martin was looking good. I've yet to see him look good for us, even in the preseason. 

We are reaching sewer levels on our roster. It’s going to be hard to watch what we trot out moving forward on the season 

Just now, NJ Raider said:

Our offense is going to be tough to watch, especially if we trade coop. May be in the minority here, but I feel really bad for lynch. He probably watched us play in 2016 and thought he would help the team win a ring. My how quickly things changed.

You are not in the minority. I feel bad for Lynch and all of us fans this is Diarrhea spraying  everywhere this is an absolute disaster. 

Archived