New problem: Lynch to miss about a month with groin injury

Silver&Black88

4 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

Our offense is going to be tough to watch, especially if we trade coop. May be in the minority here, but I feel really bad for lynch. He probably watched us play in 2016 and thought he would help the team win a ring. My how quickly things changed.

I don’t think lynch really cares tbh. He did this for his brand. Ever since he signed here he’s been able to sell Raiders stuff in his store. That doesn’t change because of the injury. I don’t think he wanted to win one for the “town”, dude’s thinking of his post football career. 

10 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I don’t think lynch really cares tbh. He did this for his brand. Ever since he signed here he’s been able to sell Raiders stuff in his store. That doesn’t change because of the injury. I don’t think he wanted to win one for the “town”, dude’s thinking of his post football career. 

Meh. He’s one of our only players who is truly earning every cent of his contract $

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Who's getting the bulk of the touches moving forward, Richard or Martin?

Richard has played 36% of the snaps to this point. Martin 13%. Richard has mainly been used in the passing game though. I think it's going to be more of a commitee approach between Martin, Richard and Washington with no clear cut main back.

Archived