Tracking Baker Mayfield VS. Sam Darnold's 1st Yr Play

Mind Character

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

i do not know but wins to me are the most important statistic

eg look at what Ben does to us

But you're leaving out a massive chunk of the "why" behind a win.

Baker Mayfield won Rookie of The Week in a losing effort where the offense had two three and outs in overtime.

You even just said it yourself. By looking at "what Ben does to us," you're going beyond just the wins. He usually TORCHES the Browns.

Sticking with the winning logic, though: You could say Trent Dilfer was an elite QB when he "won" the Ravens a super bowl. You think that's accurate?

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

He usually TORCHES the Browns.

12 TD and 11 INT over his last 8 games against the Browns. Five 300 yard games in 25 games against the Browns.93.8 rating, just under his career overall rating. His 22-2-1 record is where he dominates us but recently he hasn't been great against us and has been turnover prone. Better than what we have been trotting out there though. That is changing. 

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

12 TD and 11 INT over his last 8 games against the Browns. Five 300 yard games in 25 games against the Browns.93.8 rating, just under his career overall rating. His 22-2-1 record is where he dominates us but recently he hasn't been great against us and has been turnover prone. Better than what we have been trotting out there though. That is changing. 

Thank you for proving my point while proving me wrong.

34 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Thank you for proving my point while proving me wrong.

You're welcome!?!?!

I hope we have a good defensive game plan tomorrow. I think we need to contain their passing game even if it means they have another good game on the ground. Certainly need to see the sense of urgency that we saw from Ogbah last week and the sense of urgency that we saw earlier in the year by Ogunjobi and Garrett. Whoever gets singled take that as a personal insult and beat your man and pressure Ben.

Archived