Tracking Baker Mayfield VS. Sam Darnold's 1st Yr Play

Mind Character

49 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Baker keeps playing like he has, he’s looking at 20 tds, 12 INTs, 60%, and 3400 yards passing. That’s solid for a rookie.

With a ton of upside. Let that sink in. 

Oh and I haven’t watched any qbs in the draft this year as a potential Brown since ‘99. 

30 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

With a ton of upside. Let that sink in. 

Oh and I haven’t watched any qbs in the draft this year as a potential Brown since ‘99. 

huh? j/k

Yeah it appears we get to skip QB in the early rounds of our mock drafts for awhile.

29 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

huh? j/k

Yeah it appears we get to skip QB in the early rounds of our mock drafts for awhile.

Honestly I could have told you about any of the qbs coming out in the draft since ‘99. I don’t even give a crap who’s coming out this year. Except maybe Will Grier who I wouldn’t mind drafting as a backup. I don’t even know who the top guys are. 

34 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yup, but our pitiful performance will put us in a position to trade down for beaucoup with another team that needs one.:)

20 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ya all are forgetting the majestic animal that is a anderception 07. 29 tds to 19 ints. Ball comes out fast and hard. 

Yeah, I was like wait a minute didn’t DA go close to 30 TD’s so how does 20 top that. But still very encouraging. Darnold is awful 

Archived