D82's 2019 Mid-Season Mock (w/ trades!)

D82

I'd be happy with this as a Bills fan. Love Bosa. 

However, if I were running the show, I'd be taking N'Keal Harry in the second, nothing against Snell but we desperately need WR. Love getting Deebo Samuel in the third too though. We need WR so bad I'd go back to back.

Nice work. Was a fun read. 

First off D82 -

Major props for doing a seven rounder. That takes a lot of effort and knowledge.

I don't want to pee in your Cheerios as this may have broken after you did your mock - but several media outlets are reporting that Oregon QB Justin Hebert (R1 P4 O4) to the Raiders in your mock has decided to return to school for a senior season.

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/Oregon-Ducks-Football-Justin-Herbert-NFL-Draft-123621084/

Love your mock overall and very much respect the amount of work you put into this.

I like the picks you made for NE from rounds 2-7. But I must say I would be pretty disappointed if they take a corner in the 1st. I think it has to be a DE or speedy LB.

I'm not a fan of the jets draft as much. Our biggest need by far is edge rushing, followed by WR, RB, and Inside O-line.

Taking a tackle in the 1st is not really a need, and Josh Allen is still on the board there. I'd swap that and have the Jets grab an edge rusher in the 1st. 

Always respect someone putting in the effort to make a full 7-round mock.  My thoughts on the Ravens:

28. Baltimore Ravens: Marquise Brown WR, Oklahoma
91. Baltimore Ravens: Anfernee Jennings OLB, Alabama
103. Baltimore Ravens (comp): Justice Hill RB, Oklahoma State
131. Baltimore Ravens: Beau Benzschawel G, Wisconsin
167. Baltimore Ravens: Donovan Wilson S, Texas A&M
191. Baltimore Ravens (via TEN): Ty Summers ILB, TCU
200. Baltimore Ravens: John Reid CB, Penn State

• 28. Baltimore Ravens: Marquise Brown WR, Oklahoma
    Seems like a direct replacement for John Brown (who is currently on a 1 year / $5MM deal).  Would prefer that we re-sign J. Brown, but I can't hate on the idea of us investing in the future of the position that is mostly stocked with vets right now among the key contributors.

• 91. Baltimore Ravens: Anfernee Jennings OLB, Alabama
    Not sure how I feel about this pick. Raw talent checks the boxes, but has mediocre production to date.  Would make some sense to backfill for the likely loss of Zardarius Smith and eventual retirement of T-Sizzle.

• 103. Baltimore Ravens (comp): Justice Hill RB, Oklahoma State
    This is fine.

• 131. Baltimore Ravens: Beau Benzschawel G, Wisconsin
    I wish we would have gone after a T/G prospect earlier in our draft.  Not having a 2 makes that a bit more difficult.

• 167. Baltimore Ravens: Donovan Wilson S, Texas A&M
  • 191. Baltimore Ravens (via TEN): Ty Summers ILB, TCU
  • 200. Baltimore Ravens: John Reid CB, Penn State

These are all fine.  Very dependent on what we do with our rosters, etc.

You know being a fan of clemson i like Dexter Lawrence but even i wouldn't give up a 1st, 3rd, and Senat for him not even close. I might do that for Oliver or Bosa but i would have to think hard about it.    I like what i have seen from Seant  ALOTTTTTT.   That kid can play some ball for real and is making some serious head way as a big time piece of our D-line next to grady for a long time.   I'll counter with our 1st and Vic Beasley if they are interested in it to move up and i still might not even take Lawrence int hat scenario.

Also theirs other DT's i like just as much as Lawrence  in this draft and as good as he is i don't think he is much better if any better he might not be than guys we can still pick at our original pick.  If anything i would take Christian at our pick and be happier than moving up for Lawrence.

Archived