Week 7 GDT

SBLIII

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah but just you wait when Watson is downgraded to having to play from a hospital bed he's gonna become the worst QB in the division.

Not by much, mind you. 

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Why TF are we even playing him?

One of the better pass rushing teams against the two worst pass blocking Tackles in football, and you’re starting a QB with a lung bruised enough that air pressure would be problematic.

This seems like the type of decision that will get BOB fired if it goes the way things look like they could.

Just now, ET80 said:

Wow, six games. Let's break out thR anointing oil.

Well then let's not sit here and pretend it's a slam dunk that Tannehill is better than Mariota. One is 30 an injury prone. One is 24 and two seasons removed from 3,800 total yards, 28 touchdowns and 12 turnovers with garbage around him on offense.  And for the record, I think both aren't good. But at least one guy gives their franchise a semblence of hope.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Not sure if this allowed because of the last sentence, but good lord is Lewan a joke. 

I called it out when it happened. He got super lucky he didn't make contact with anyone. And as the announcers said, this type of play has been illegal for 3 seasons now.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I called it out when it happened. He got super lucky he didn't make contact with anyone. And as the announcers said, this type of play has been illegal for 3 seasons now.

Didn't contact anyone? Not see that guy hit the turf like a ton of rocks?

Just now, kyle21121 said:

It needs to be seen. **** him. 

Less language in this one that I found.

That type of stuff needs to result in suspensions. He's literally helping no one by doing that. Strictly trying to injure someone.

My picks this week, by probability like the "can you beat FiveThirtyEight's projections?" thing: (I used my own little projection spreadsheet thing for this that !doesn't account for injuries and such! so I expect some to go differently but these are what my numbers said) Indianapolis (59%) over Buffalo, Philadelphia (55%) over Carolina, Cleveland (64%) over Tampa Bay, Miami (53%) over Detroit, Houston (53%) over Jacksonville, New York Jets (53%) over Minnesota, Chicago (55%) over New England, New Orleans (52%) over Baltimore, Washington (55%) over Dallas, Los Angeles Rams (74%) over San Francisco, Kansas City (55%) over Cincinnati, New York Giants (56%) over Atlanta. Already 2-0 this week (Denver 51% over Arizona, Los Angeles Chargers 75% over Tennessee).

Lewan is far too aggressive at times, but after the Chargers DB ripped Lewis down after he'd already been whistled down I stopped caring about any crying from them about aggressiveness.

They were trying to be chippy all game. Guess Lewan decided to respond, right or not.

Archived