Week 7 GDT: Lions @ Dolphins

ManeLine

46 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Remember when everyone on this forum was complaining about the KJ pick and a certain poster named me told you all you were wrong and he was being very underrated in the draft?

Just thought I'd remind everyone

You certainly didn't post it. 

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

Remember when everyone on this forum was complaining about the KJ pick and a certain poster named me told you all you were wrong and he was being very underrated in the draft?

Just thought I'd remind everyone

No I don’t remember but regardless, way to go.

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

You certainly didn't post it. 

It's in the draft day 2 thread in here, even told people the only reason he wasn't a 1st round pick was because of his injuries. 

I just didn't understand how anyone could have underrated him so much, he tore up the SEC including Alabama... How much more can you possibly ask for from a guy coming out.

I thought the Lions played very well today especially given the heat.

I love what Ragnow has been showing. He gets better every week it seems.

Love the running game and appreciate Johnson and Blount.

Im really impressed by the defence. They’re improving by the week. I don’t know if it’s familiarity with each other or improved understanding of scheme and assignments but it’s coming together. The secondary has had moments of greatness. The last four games they’ve created numerous coverage sacks and QB scrambles.

They may not be world beaters but the football is enjoyable. They play as a team and everyone is contributing. I expect Quinn will try to be active before the deadline given how open the NFC North is.

Ameer Abdullah to NE? 

Ansah back in the lineup would help. (At least for a few snaps.)?‍♂️

It’s been fun watching Johnson play. It’s soooooo nice to see a running game. I hope he can stay healthy because he certainly appears to be special.  I think Blount is a good compliment in the tandem. 

Bring on the wet coast war birds. 

After todays games finish, Kerryon moves from 23rd in rushing yards (286) to 8th in the league (444), while playing 6 games compared to most of the top 7 playing 7. He currently leads all rookie RBs until Barkley plays tomorrow. He also is the leading rusher in the NFC North. 

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

After todays games finish, Kerryon moves from 23rd in rushing yards (286) to 8th in the league (444), while playing 6 games compared to most of the top 7 playing 7. He currently leads all rookie RBs until Barkley plays tomorrow. He also is the leading rusher in the NFC North. 

Not bad for someone who you once said "would have been there in the 4th" in reaction to drafting him huh?:P

I honestly think a drafted player proving you wrong can be a better feeling than a guy you expected to be good living up to expectations, pleasant surprises are always nice.

Just wish that would have happened with some of our past draft picks for me (like Ebron)

6 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Not bad for someone who you once said "would have been there in the 4th" in reaction to drafting him huh?:P

I honestly think a drafted player proving you wrong can be a better feeling than a guy you expected to be good living up to expectations, pleasant surprises are always nice.

Just wish that would have happened with some of our past draft picks for me (like Ebron)

I pray he proves me wrong. Too soon to tell. I remember people proclaiming the same about Ebron. 

1 minute ago, Nnivolcm said:

Was working so I didn't get to watch. What's the status on TJ Lang? I thought he was cleared this week but I read an article saying Wiggins had some good blocks opening holes for Johnson today.

They were switching out due to heat. T.J. Lang and Wiggins played well. 

Archived