Webmaster

Preseason Week 2: Ravens vs Dolphins

Just now, cddolphin said:

WR screen is the worst play in football.

The last one dolphins ran was absolutely a RB screen (or at least was out of the backfield) 

2 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Maybe, but then who starts at LT? Nembot?

We'd be starting a 3rd string guy somewhere - in this case its Pughsley (a guy I'd never heard of).  

Maybe they want to see more of Skura at LG?

5 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Maybe, but then who starts at LT? Nembot?

lol...I don't care who protects Mallet's blindside 

That was a nice play by Correa even though it doesn't show up on stat sheet. Knifed in and engaged the pulling guard in the backfield. Love seeing that gang tackle too. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

lol...I don't care who protects Mallet's blindside 

It's more about allowing the whole offense to function somewhat better and get a look at everyone. 

Edit- not that I disagreed with the premise of your question FWIW

Edited by sp6488

Did he even look before he threw that?  Was always going to be a 50/50 at absolute best

INT is an INT but tbh that was more embarrassing for WR(was that Adeboyejo) IMO. Howard looked like the WR and he didn't even contest it

Only watched live and the replay so far, but it looks like someone on the play side of the defense abandoned their gap responsibilities and came upfield. Would have to see again to say for sure. 

9 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Did he even look before he threw that?  Was always going to be a 50/50 at absolute best

TBF, that is the matchup you look for on the deep ball. Not executed ny either QB or WR though. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Only watched live and the replay so far, but it looks like someone on the play side of the defense abandoned their gap responsibilities and came upfield. Would have to see again to say for sure. 

Despite what Billick said there (or really, in addition to)  it looked like #90 (Z Smith?) flew upfield and left his gap unoccupied. 

Edited by sp6488

Allen appears to be bursting a bit better once he takes the ball as compared to last week. 

I swear to god Jensen looks like one of the O'Doyle brothers from Billy Madison. Can't wait for a GIF of him with his arms in the air.