Poll o' the day - Best Fighter Edition

Dome

Who wins in an all out cage match?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Fight to the death, who comes out standing?

• Bruce Lee
    • Hitmonlee
    • Jackie Chan
    • Hitmonchan
    • Jet Li
    • Chun Li
    • Chuck Norris
    • Chuck Bednarik

10 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

All the brothers have said Rickson is the toughest of them all, hes the biggest strongest Gracie at 5'10 185 lbs and the most technical to. He was the one with all the gifts. Royce tho isn't giving up much man and hes proved it to on the biggest stage against guys so much bigger then him to. I just see both Rickson and Royce  giving anyone, any size some serious problems if they get a hold of them. 

Very true, and they have too. Most of Royce's early fights were against guys bigger than him... Ken Shamrock, Patrick Smith, Kimo, Dan freaking Severn...Submitted them all.

A guy I used to work with trained with the Gracies in the early 90's. I forget if it was mainly with Rickson or Royler, but they were all there (along with Royce) and he said those guys were just amazing. Super talented (obvi), but also super easy to work with and very willing to teach people their craft. 

5 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Give me Bruce.

Still my vote to sir. 

He would hit you so hard and you would never see it. This is him against Vic Moore who is a 10th Degree Black Belt who was doubting Bruce Lees speed and swore he could block Bruce Lee LOL, Vic Moore was one of the baddest dudes walking to and yeah he stood no chance with Bruce. 

d0f16be914d26ad54bc6b9c73862f668.jpg

7 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Its true tho, and he would do  after being up for 36 hours on coke, booze and boner pills partying with Cinnamon and Mercedes. 

Yes, well, it's a fighting award not a good human award.

Archived