Trade Deadline Thread

MacReady

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I hate the notion that we were going to get rid of him after the season anyways so its justified that we got a 4th. Was he bad in the lockerroom? Was he really playing THAT bad? I don't like this at all for the time being. 

Well it obviously seems they weren't re-signing him so the real deal is they got a 4th for like 8 games of him.

Ha! He was not physical, he literally quit on us last year. The safety market is down.  We wouldn't have seen anything higher than a 5th in compensation.  Let him go!  Monty too.  We're flushing guys who seem to be 'me first' players.  Good.  I'm sure there is a solid reason behind it and that Gute isn't quite as emotional as this board. 

Have to say that I like this.  Accountability, finally!  maby it is paving the way for MM to go to CLeveland next year.  Good!

4 minutes ago, lrs3 said:

You can't compare the 4th to a potential comp pick if you think GB are going to be players in free agency and they most certainly will be.

Exactly.

We now have a GM who will be an active participant in free agency and there is no reason to believe we will be getting any comp picks next year.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I really think Ha Ha tanked his own value.  He flat out quit last year, and I don;t think he looked much better this year.  He can't tackle, and his angles are horrible.  As bad as he was we will probably miss him.

Wrong forum for logic.

Archived