CODY KESSLER HYPE THREAD

JiffyJag

Yeah, idk. I feel like Kessler is definitely going to be better for quick strikes/safe play than Blake tbh.

This team isn't going anywhere this year though with that on top of the breakdown of the defense and issues at receiver.

The silver lining to this move, if it sticks...is that we can not only be completely awful and inept on offense while continuing to lose games, but we don't have to worry about any sort of exciting or dynamic play downfield getting us all riled up.

Should be superb for Sunday afternoon naptime duty.

22 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, idk. I feel like Kessler is definitely going to be better for quick strikes/safe play than Blake tbh.

This team isn't going anywhere this year though with that on top of the breakdown of the defense and issues at receiver.

TBH i think last year might have been a lil flukey if you look at the qbs we faced. 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Dave Caldwell is the problem. He can’t give up on his golden child.

Caldwell isn’t even a good GM tbh and it’s time to admit it. He’s average at best.

when you get 5 top 5 draft picks and dish out 10 huge money contracts, of course you’re gonna eventually get one draft pick right and 3 big contracts right.

He’s had some good picks outside of the first round, but he’s also been disastrous with the rest to where the team still has no depth.

6 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Or Hackett or Coughlin.

Had to be upper management if Marrone said that earlier today just to go back on it and split reps like he said he doesn't believe in doing. Had to have had his arms tied.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Had to be upper management if Marrone said that earlier today just to go back on it and split reps like he said he doesn't believe in doing. Had to have had his arms tied.

It very well might have come from Dave... but it might have come from Tom too. It's just funny to me how, generally speaking, every good thing = Tom and every bad thing = Dave or Doug. Truth is that this is all speculation.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

It very well might have come from Dave... but it might have come from Tom too. It's just funny to me how, generally speaking, every good thing = Tom and every bad thing = Dave or Doug. Truth is that this is all speculation.

True. I think it's because of Coughlins track record. Not to mention, when Tom came on board there was a lot of speculation he wasn't a Bortles fan. This past season seems to have either got him on board or was down to continue going with him for now, but it's be interesting to see him make a stand for him I feel like with where we are and based on his criticisms of him just a year ago.

Feel like Dave, who drafted Blake and likely was definitely behind the backing of the extension more than anyone, would have a higher chance of pushing for this.

I just have e a hard time seeing Marrone doing a 180 on a comment he made literally hours ago unless there was someone from above him forcing his hand.

Archived