Coaching targets

hornbybrown

We have to make changes. This team in particular on offence and ST’s is terribly coached.

We never out scheme the other team, our players don’t make a lot of progress and the amount of penalties is just ridiculous.

I’m not as down on the D coaches as most. We lead the league in take aways and we should have scored a lot more points from that.

So who should we be looking at?

4 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

After a quick google search saw a guy on Twitter list Riley and Josh McDaniels (eww?) as the two obvious choices with Iowa State head coach Matt Campbell as a dark horse apparently people close to Dorsey love him

Can't wait for McDaniels to hire his coordinators and then go back to NE right before free agency period.

5 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

Can't wait for McDaniels to hire his coordinators and then go back to NE right before free agency period.

that be nearly impossible lol

The NFL needs to allow HC candidates for teams still in the playoffs to sign contracts and then allow them to finsh the playoffs. Feel like the Pats found out what the Colts were going to do/pay and then just used it to lure McDaniels back. Feel like pats were just trying to do whatever to keep the offense the same so they can milk as much out of the Brady lead offense. didnt want to waste any time learning a new kind of offense

13 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

After a quick google search saw a guy on Twitter list Riley and Josh McDaniels (eww?) as the two obvious choices with Iowa State head coach Matt Campbell as a dark horse apparently people close to Dorsey love him

yeah it was posted last week.

I like Riley mainly because of his Baker connection. McDaniels might have issues because of what happen last year with the colts. Campbell is one of the hottest college coaches in the nation. If he doesnt go to the NFL he will get the best college job that is looking for a HC. I like Toub from KC as well. 

1 minute ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I can just picture haslem walking into Riley’s office in Norman, here you go Lincoln, starts walking away

ummmmm me. Haslem there’s no

amoun on this check?

haslem half turns and looks back at him , exactly and gives him a little wink

p15403_v_v8_aa.jpg

Can we please photoshop Riley’s head onto this movie poster

46 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Matt Campbell runs the exact same scheme and philosophy as Lincoln Riley.

Archived