Kwon and Cichy both tear ACLs

bucsfan333

Anyone think that if Licht is back next year he’d actually move on from Kwon if someone like Mosley (or someone less noteworthy but cheaper and better in coverage) came available? Seems like that would be a good move for the defense but maybe hard to swallow by the players.

I read a tweet by. Auman that Beckwith s recovery now has to do with the ligaments as opposed to the fracture.  I know it s an apples to oranges comparison, but Jaylon Smith has recovered very well from ligament tear and nerve damage in his knee. 

I dont believe he ll end up on IR for the year, we ll see.

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It would be interesting to see Kwon in an aggressive defense.  He s still going to miss tackles, but he creates turnovers.  Having him or Lavonte A gap blitzing is going to be fun.

He's a better LB than Mason Foster and Foster thrived in Schiano's aggressive af defense. 

Kwon plays good football at the LOS. Maybe having him shoot gaps and blitz will help hide some of the things he doesn't do too well.

38 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's a better LB than Mason Foster and Foster thrived in Schiano's aggressive af defense. 

Kwon plays good football at the LOS. Maybe having him shoot gaps and blitz will help hide some of the things he doesn't do too well.

so ur writing coaching matters 🤔

Archived