bucsfan333

Kwon and Cichy both tear ACLs

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

One roster spot still open

And it's official.

Makes sense. Not many guys are plug and play off the street. He knows the system.

I hate to see Kwon get hurt in a contract year. I will say I didn’t want the Bucs to hand him a deal but he was going to get it somewhere. 

Now we get to see Lavonte call the defense. Hopefully Beckwith gets cleared

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Gotta think Beck is still out for a while.

I m really surprised Minter was still out there, unless he is really, really slow.  There was no way they were going into Cincy with Bullough the back up MLB.

Kwon was the heart and soul, too bad he doesn't have football iq to go with it.  The leader needs to be smart.  

Anyone think that if Licht is back next year he’d actually move on from Kwon if someone like Mosley (or someone less noteworthy but cheaper and better in coverage) came available? Seems like that would be a good move for the defense but maybe hard to swallow by the players.

I read a tweet by. Auman that Beckwith s recovery now has to do with the ligaments as opposed to the fracture.  I know it s an apples to oranges comparison, but Jaylon Smith has recovered very well from ligament tear and nerve damage in his knee. 

I dont believe he ll end up on IR for the year, we ll see.