Who's the 3rd Best Team in the NFC

footbull3196

Who's thr 3rd best team in the NFC?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who's thr 3rd best team in the NFC?

It's not hard to figure out the Rams and the Saints are the best and second best teams in the NFC atm.  After that is where the conference gets murky

I'm going with the Vikings.  Kind of tempted to pick the Panthers but theyre too hot and cold on offense.  Minnesota seems like the safe pick here esp if Adam Thielen keeps putting up 100 yards every single week

3-way tie between Packers, Vikings, and Panthers cause I’m not even sure how you pick.  All three are super inconsistent. 

Vikings probably have the most upside among the 3 talent-wise, so if I had to pick I’m going with them.

No faith in Trubisky. Redskins have had some impressive wins but I don’t buy them making much noise in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

We talking right now, right? Cause I have New Orleans finishing as the 3 seed behind Minnesota as the 2.

Yeah, atm.  Of course, making projections about where each team will finish when it's all said and done is part of the fun of this thread

1 minute ago, Nozizaki said:

We talking right now, right? Cause I have New Orleans finishing as the 3 seed behind Minnesota as the 2.

Right now, I can't take MN over New Orleans but I do have MN as the third team. That could change, the Vikes really need to get better OL play. The defense appears to be back on track but that should be expected after consecutive weeks against rookie QBs. I hope that Griffen returns soon and that Rhodes injury isn't too serious. 

Archived