Calvert28

GDT: Dallas Cowboys (Redball's Job) VS Tennessee Titan's

Totally making this two weeks early and for good reason. I usually don't make GDT because I think I might bring us bad luck on game day so heres hoping I do now. I am starting the bad luck run for our team to be manhandled for the rest of the season!

61MpNZCfHjL._SY606_.jpg

Titans all the way.  I hope it's a blowout that forces Jerry's hand to fire he who shall not be named.  Of course I will not be watching. I'm done with that red headed excuse for a coach.

11 minutes ago, Northland said:

Titans all the way.  I hope it's a blowout that forces Jerry's hand to fire he who shall not be named.  Of course I will not be watching. I'm done with that red headed excuse for a coach.

You say that right now. But two weeks from now you will be on here just like the rest of us masochists. 

Continuing with the trend, this will be a win. Roller coaster continues 

24 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

You say that right now. But two weeks from now you will be on here just like the rest of us masochists. 

I will check in during the time leading up to the game and post game.  You won't hear from me during the game.  Such is my level of contempt for The Clapper.

14 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I usually don't make GDT because I think I might bring us bad luck on game day so heres hoping I do now. I am starting the bad luck run for our team to be manhandled for the rest of the season!

You realize, the only way this can end is for us to go on an incredible hot-streak.

Let it be known, @Calvert28 is the reason Redball will keep his job. Never forget.

So are we still hoping to lose out now that we don't have a first round pick? What's the point?

Edited by DaBoys

11 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

So are we still hoping to lose out now that we don't have a first round pick? What's the point?

Like I said. @Calvert28 started this win streak. We won't lose, and it will be his fault Redball is extended.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yes I hope we do, just in the hopes Jerry has a massive stroke and is confined to a wheelchair Steven Hawkings style.

I hope we win out the division just so we dont feel too bad about trading for Cooper

Who am i kidding? this freaking sucks any which way

And Boy is this thread way way too early as the game is weeks away sigh. Sadly I also am a heavy Titans fan —-   It’s complicated don’t ask even though I do live and die with every Cowboy game —  I hate these games every 3 years I still route for the Boys unless there season is toast and Titans are in the hunt which has only happened once when they had CJ

so this coming week not football to watch. Which is good as I then can focus on my beloved Dodgers in the WS.  

On 10/22/2018 at 3:17 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Like I said. @Calvert28 started this win streak. We won't lose, and it will be his fault Redball is extended.

Im hoping we dont lose a game for a calendar year.