GDT: Dallas Cowboys (Redball's Job) VS Tennessee Titan's

Calvert28

So provided we gut 90% of this coaching staff this loss doesn’t bother me at all. Otherwise that was terrible. 

We got gifted points early and didn’t even take them. Cowboys offense again looked pretty terrible. And defense this game decided to make mariota look like the guy titans thought they drafted. And run d was pitiful. 

The biggest loser in all of this is us, the fans.

I paid $100/ticket to be there tonight. $70 to park my car. $5 for a bottle of water.

Im done, I’ll go be a Chiefs fan. They seem to care about their team performing well.

Garrett: “we did some good things tonight”

**** OFF GARRETT

7 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I’m not sure I can stand to watch any more of this pathetic play calling. Not to mention the team has all but given up on them. 

Also can we get a game or two where Jerry jones doesn’t get shown in the box every 5 minutes? 

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Also can we get a game or two where Jerry jones doesn’t get shown in the box every 5 minutes? 

Actually I wanna see it. Cause the more bad play we get the more likely something bad will happen up there and we get to see.

7 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I paid $100/ticket to be there tonight. $70 to park my car. $5 for a bottle of water.

Im done, I’ll go be a Chiefs fan. They seem to care about their team performing well.

**** OFF GARRETT

First: What did you disagree with about that statement? Do you believe we did nothing well? 

1b: Or did you not listen long enough to hear where he said it wasnt good enough?

Secondly: Do you really not think we care about performing well?

Third: Bye, I guess. 

13 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

**** OFF GARRETT

If this team signs Dak Prescott to $100+ million dollar contract next year, I'll most likely follow suit. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

First: What did you disagree with about that statement? Do you believe we did nothing well? 

1b: Or did you not listen long enough to hear where he said it wasnt good enough?

Secondly: Do you really not think we care about performing well?

Third: Bye, I guess. 

Jerry doesn't care if we perform well.

10 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If these rumors are true and Dez signs with the Saints. It's going to be over for this coaching staff Week 13. 

Dez will come here, ball out and the Cowboys fans will revolt. Jerry will never live it down. 

I would be SOOOOOOOO happy! :D

Archived