How will the Cowboys finish?

Tony7188

Now that we're headed into the bye week, I wanted to know your guys thoughts on how the Cowboys will finish the rest of the season. What was your record prediction before the season? Has the season changed your prediction? Are you still confident the team will make the playoffs?

Cowboys Schedule:

Titans @ Cowboys = W/L

Cowboys @ Eagles = W/L

Cowboys @ Falcons = W/L

Redskins @ Cowboys = W/L

Saints @ Cowboys = W/L

Eagles @ Cowboys = W/L

Cowboys @ Colts = W/L

Buccaneers @ Cowboys = W/L

Cowboys @ Giants = W/L

Predicted Finish: 7-9

Prediction Before Season: 6-10

I know some believe the Cowboys will finish 8-8, but I don't see it. This team has some major opponents left on the schedule to deal with and with a 3-4, I can't see them finishing 5-4 the rest of the way. 

I still sit pat at 8-8 until Garrett is gone.

For the last few hold-outs that bought into the Cowboys' overachieving win last week (Garrett's back against the wall against a reeling team), are you any closer to conceding that the problem starts with him? Are their anymore deflections to be made to direct blame away from Jason? 

We can blame execution, injuries, suspensions, etc. until cows come home but, at some point,  the 'Head Honcho' needs to finally be held accountable for the constant, conservative, "play not to lose" attitude that's festered for over a decade.  No more coordinator/position coach/personnel reshuffling....Jason's got to go.  Quit cutting off pieces of the same generic snake and just lob the head off already.  

For the love of God, don't let him convince you that Linehan is the problem/scapegoat and that by simply bringing in the RKG OC will finally change the culture in Dallas (counter to the real culture..which comfortably sets-in after each overachieving season).

38 minutes ago, Revenant said:

I wish but I see us winning two more home games and ending up 5-11.

In other words we could win just enough games to probably miss out on a top qb.

As long as the end result is the same. JG and SL gone, is all I care for.

Archived