(Poll) Pick Your Interim HC Coach on the Staff & WHY (Give Reasons)

Mind Character

(Poll) Pick Your Interim HC Coach on the Staff  

23 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Pick Your Interim HC Coach on the Staff

• Gregg Williams HC; Todd Haley OC
    • Todd Haley HC; Todd Haley/Freddie Kitchens OC
    • Al Saunders HC; Todd Haley OC
    • Hue Jackson HC; Ken Zampese OC; Demote Todd Haley

We've gone to 4 Overtimes.

Lost all our games by 4 points or less except against the Chargers.

The team has competed hard and a lot of young players have made some critical errors in pressure situations.

The Media and Vast Majority of fans think the poor play-calling in critical moments, the off-sides by Myles, the false starts by Kevin Zeitler, the holding by Desmond Harrison, the fumble by Jabrill, and all the bad things mean Hue has to be fired immediately. The good things that happened today aren't attributable to Hue or the other coaches on the staff however.

If immediate firing ends up being the case, who is the interim coach from the staff you'd select?

----------------------------------

Todd Haley does not have the emotional temperament to be the HC in my opinion.

Yelling at Jarvis in the preseason when the ball was clearly over his head and thrown out of bounds showed a fiery coach ( a quality I love ) that is going to have issues as the head manager of the football team and personalities.

Gregg Williams flies off the handle much like Haley, but is known by players to not do so with personal attacks on plays he can't possibly get a grasp on from the sidelines. Aaron Donald, Dominque Easley, and others have spoken about such things.

-------------------

If I had to pick between the two, I'd rather go with Gregg Williams as the interim coach.

Todd Haley as an offensive coordinator has been underwhelming to say the least.

I get people being excited with any option other than the current one, but I can't understand how anyone that knows football and Todd Haley thinks that he's actually a good leader that can effect change on the entire football team.

He had some great sound bites in Hard Knocks, but his issues are still evident.

I think we should not make a move this soon in the season given the competitiveness of this young team with wins on the record.

Now that Hue being fired will be out there and potential offensive changes implemented, I want to see how the team responds.

Can the offensive look more dynamic?

Cut back on turnovers?

45 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

The Media and Vast Majority of fans think the poor play-calling in critical moments, the off-sides by Myles, the false starts by Kevin Zeitler, the holding by Desmond Harrison, the fumble by Jabrill, and all the bad things mean Hue has to be fired immediately. The good things that happened today aren't attributable to Hue or the other coaches on the staff however.

? Come on, man.

53 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Your brother-in-law's brother in law is actually Hue Jackson. Prove me wrong.

This.

39 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

God these choices suck. I don't know what tf to do.

Maybe just maybe the structuring of this list is a trap. Maybe just maybe.

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Lol talk about dieing on a hill. 

actually I want to change mine to Gregg Williams.

If he is the HC, we longer have to worry about the HC trying to dictate what the OC does. Give all offensive creativity to Haley. I wonder how much better Haley could be if he doesnt have Hue in his ear. Williams will prolly just tell Haley to get it F'ing done. 

Archived