Webmaster

Preseason Week 2: Bills vs Eagles

Looking forward to watching Peterman again tonight. Also excited to see what Yarbrough play again. Might have a "hidden" gem on our hands! 

I'd love to watch it, but unfortunately I'll be at work and probably won't be able to (depending on which network is airing it). 

Hopefully I can catch updates in here from the good people of the Bills forum. 

4 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Hopefully I can catch updates in here from the good people of the Bills forum. 

You heard him.   Let's do it!

19 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

You heard him.   Let's do it!

I'll be posting updates throughout tonight. 

Some things to look out for..

Progression of Eddie Yarbrough, Nathan Peterman getting 2nd team reps, who takes the lead in the battle at WR and I'll be watching Reggie Ragland closely who should be with 2nd team.

Is Ronald Darby dressing for Philly ?

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So who's gonna start at WR with Watkins gone?

I'm guessing Zay Jones and Andre Holmes but watch for Rod Streater

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's no clear #1 yet. We'll probably see Jordan Matthews, Zay Jones and Anquan Boldin the most in the regular season. Matthews is week-to-week (not playing today).

I expect a healthy dose of Zay Jones, Rod Streeter, Andre Holmes, Philly Brown and Dez Lewis today (Likely in that order).

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Probably Jones and Boldin with Matthews out. With Matthews then Jordan and Zay with Boldin in slot.

I've got to find a way to watch this since I live out of market. It's gonna be weird seeing my boy Darby in green. 

4 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Well our tackle situation sucks so bad, both sides.

Whose the Bills' starting tackles?  Do you think they're serviceable, or do you think they're a position the Bills will actively look to upgrade in the offseason?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Whose the Bills' starting tackles?  Do you think they're serviceable, or do you think they're a position the Bills will actively look to upgrade in the offseason?

LT is fine once Glenn foot gets better. Dion Dawkins is our 2nd round pick this year at RT. He is competing with Mills who was our starter last year. Dawkins has mostly played LT and he is raw but i think with reps he will be a pretty solid starter down the road.

I could see us targeting depth at OT in next offseason. 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

We are currently starting Jordan Mills at RT and he's horrible. Dawkins who we took in the second round should take his spot, hopefully soon. Cordy Glenn is typically starting but is battle foot soreness, so Seantrel Henderson has been filling in and he's been horrible there. 

If this keeps up we need to look at the waiver wire when roster cuts begin. Shame theres not multiple cut deadlines anymore... would help us in this situation.

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

We are currently starting Jordan Mills at RT and he's horrible. Dawkins who we took in the second round should take his spot, hopefully soon. Cordy Glenn is typically starting but is battle foot soreness, so Seantrel Henderson has been filling in and he's been horrible there. 

If this keeps up we need to look at the waiver wire when roster cuts begin. Shame theres not multiple cut deadlines anymore... would help us in this situation.

I'm stilling not entirely sure why we let Kouandjio go, he was good at LT.