Future Prospects

LoganF89

EDGE, OL and MLB in the early rounds...always in for a developmental 3rd - 5th round QB

I want no part of early round WRs or CBs...

One guy I like a lot is Devin Bush, MLB - Michigan. Guy plays with his hair on fire and is a sure tackling beast. Has the bloodlines as his father was an NFL Safety and seems to have leadership qualities albeit a bit crazy at times.

10 hours ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

EDGE, OL and MLB in the early rounds...always in for a developmental 3rd - 5th round QB

I want no part of early round WRs or CBs...

One guy I like a lot is Devin Bush, MLB - Michigan. Guy plays with his hair on fire and is a sure tackling beast. Has the bloodlines as his father was an NFL Safety and seems to have leadership qualities albeit a bit crazy at times.

I agree except for the fact that I wouldn’t pass on Hollywood Brown. He’s the type of WR Alex Smith needs, gets separation often and early like Tyreke Hill. Get him the ball 5 to 10 yds downfield and he’ll take it to the house.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I agree except for the fact that I wouldn’t pass on Hollywood Brown. He’s the type of WR Alex Smith needs, gets separation often and early like Tyreke Hill. Get him the ball 5 to 10 yds downfield and he’ll take it to the house.

Mr. Buckeye. Whats your opinion on Parris Campbell? Sub 4.4 speed. Personally, from the little Ive seen of him. He seems a Percy Harvin thats running Jamison Crowder plays. Am I missing something, or should Urban be using him like he used Percy and be a college stat monster?

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Mr. Buckeye. Whats your opinion on Parris Campbell? Sub 4.4 speed. Personally, from the little Ive seen of him. He seems a Percy Harvin thats running Jamison Crowder plays. Am I missing something, or should Urban be using him like he used Percy and be a college stat monster?

Garcon 2.0 or Anquan Boldin type. I think you get him the ball on a 10 to 20 yard pattern and he takes that and is like a 210 lb running back running through the secondary after that.

He’s not very good at highpointing or winning jump balls though but he’s a tough over the middle wr.

I don’t buy that’s he’s a sub 4.4 forty guy, I’d have to see that at the combine. 

7 minutes ago, rizzy said:

I would love him Michael Jackson or Shaq Quarterman 

Hoping Shaq sticks around another year. Would be curious how Joe Jackson translates as a 3-4 rush LB, could be a nice Preston Smith replacement. There's 4 or 5 defensive players on the team right now I expect to make the jump and be strong NFL players. 

Hakeem Butler                                  Iowa state

Downtown holly wood Brown         Oklahoma

Collin Johnson  WR                          Texas    boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Montgomery  rb                      Iowa sate

Denzel Mims    WR                              Baylor

Ben Powers  OL                                   oklahoma

Yes I am a big 12 follower 

Archived