Jarvis Landry and Baker Mayfields thoughts on officiating

candyman93

I would like to see someone with more technical ability than me put together a video vignette of all the BS calls against and BS non-calls for that the Browns have been subjected too this year. Include virtually every snap that Myles has taken because I swear he is obviously being held on every play, but while millions of viewers see it, the zebras don’t? Put it up on YouTube and tweet it out to millions. This has been, without question, the most glaringly obvious piss-poor officiating I have ever seen, and 90% seems to go against the Browns. A video of these would make it apparent to everyone and the league couldn’t poo-poo it anymore. I’m not calling conspiracy just yet, but my god, it sure seems like it, doesn’t it boys?

Baker was a runner. Baker did slide late so it would be hard to punish the defender for a legal hit there. I think he should still see the QB has started to slide and ease up a bit but he couldn't see Baker because he was leading with the crown of his helmet and not looking at what he was trying to tackle. Ignoring everything else the penalty for lowering and leading with your helmet was the correct call there. Sadly, they discussed it and certainly seen a replay on the jumbotron (not that they are supposed to be influenced by that) and no one noticed the Shazier type tackle. I would expect there to be some sort of punishment for the refs for picking up that flag, for P.R. purposes, not out of regret.

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

The worse part is that Baker and Landry are saying this and not Hue. C’mon coach, stand up for your players. 

Players coach my butt, hasn’t shown any fire to chew a ref out for the treatment of his players. 

Was coming in here to post this. Garret last week, now Landry and Baker this week. 

Doing Hue’s job for him. Hue needs to absolutely rip into the officiating 

6 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

Was coming in here to post this. Garret last week, now Landry and Baker this week. 

Hie counting his dollars, not getting an nfl cheque from some point soon.

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Hue should have at least 2 personal fouls called on him for chewing a ref out but he doesn’t 

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I couldnt care less about the refs every week, stop b!tching and play the damned game.

They didn’t lose because of the refs they lost because they sht the bed as usual. 

Stop with the excuses, it’s a weak look iyam.

Can't it be both, though? 

55 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I couldnt care less about the refs every week, stop b!tching and play the damned game.

They didn’t lose because of the refs they lost because they sht the bed as usual. 

when its week in and week out, it is an issue. I dont think the refs have missed so many calls in years past for the Browns. 

You say the Browns have been bad as usual, so those screw ups by the refs make an even bigger impact on the team,

Its usually comes down to 6-7 plays a game, that really decide the outcome to the game, when one of those plays involves the refs, its a legit excuse.

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hie counting his dollars, not getting an nfl cheque from some point soon.

In his press conference today, he discussed the actions the team is taking to make the league aware of this. He said the team is in constant contact with Al Riveron and they are definitely getting an earful from the Browns. Which, if you think about it, is more important than criticizing to the media.

17 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, take it and bite your pillow.

The scoreboard doesn't matter with poor officiating, the score isn't changing no matter what. The officiating could be better though and hopefully something happens that results in better officiating.

Archived