Week 8: Saints (5-1) at VIKINGS (4-2-1)

swede700

Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Drew Brees has averaged 312.60 yds passing vs. the Vikings in his career (regular season only). How many yds will he pass for this week?

• 0 - 245 yds (his average vs. the Vikings in the playoffs)
    • 246 - 312 yds
    • 313+ yds

1 minute ago, Freakish Mind said:

Can someone explain why Treadwell is throwing a fit at the end of that fumble and not Thielen.....Can't stand this hothead.

He was lucky he was on the field before that.  That's not a good way to influence management to re-sign him (even for a significantly lower amount, nor a way to get other teams to consider signing you if you are not re-signed.  He seems to be his own worst enemy.

5 minutes ago, Klomp said:

We are outgaining them 242-152 through first half. Just need to finish drives.

I trust the Saints and Brees to make better adjustments and finish drives better than the Vikings. 

I hope I’m wrong, but I feel like the Vikings needed to come out and punch NO in the mouth. We didnt. And they’ll out last us. 

2 minutes ago, Wundy said:

Team guy, wants to win, etc? Why shouldn't he be mad

He SHOULD be mad, but he (of all players) needs to learn to direct his emotions against the opponents - NOT against his own team.  IF he had ANY chance to be re-signed (even at a big discount - a lot less than he'd like), THAT is probably gone now.

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

I trust the Saints and Brees to make better adjustments and finish drives better than the Vikings. 

I hope I’m wrong, but I feel like the Vikings needed to come out and punch NO in the mouth. We didnt. And they’ll out last us. 

Of course you do

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

I agree.  NOW, they'll need to win the 2nd Half turnover contest by at least 2, to win this game.

Just now, CriminalMind said:

Treadwell doesn't even jump for balls, let's balls fall into his hands (...or not..)

He doesn't win contested catches. He doesn't seem to know how to use his body to shield off defenders. He is a pretty bad WR. I can't wait until he is no longer on the team. I hate having WRs with a main skill blocking. There are TEs that are better at that. Many of them are better receivers too. Treadwell is only on the team because of the guaranteed salary IMO. He is only on the field because the team doesn't have anyone else. Depth at WR is scary bad.

Archived