One Man's Trash...

wcblack34

6 minutes ago, RpMc said:

Looking at the bottom feeding teams. I’m not sure there is an offensive lineman that makes a ton of sense for them to move and that would be helpful for us. 

Other than Oakland , maybe, that's probably correct. 

that leaves DB or S or LB or TE to me....which again, I don't see much that fits.

10 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

To make money balance, I'd include Rudolph at this point....he's done nothing much this year at all. Which, I admit, is a huge surprise to me. But, if they could deal Rudy and a pick for a starting OL, I'd certainly do that. Not that I think that one is available.....

That ain't going to happen...and Rudy is, by far, the best red zone threat that the Vikings have on offense.  You'd think it'd be Treadwell, but he's not there yet.  

25 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That ain't going to happen...and Rudy is, by far, the best red zone threat that the Vikings have on offense.  You'd think it'd be Treadwell, but he's not there yet.  

This year, I think you could make the argument that Thielen and Diggs have both been as big of threats in the redzone.

4 hours ago, swede700 said:

he has 2 TDs in 8 games.....if he's their biggest threat, no wonder the O isn't good enough this year......I'd think a decent blocking TE could replicate his stats this year. 

Archived