Let's talk about Taysom Hill and gadget players

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Well we have some homers running around, no doubt.  I have to fight the homer in myself as well.  But the same can be said for other fan bases, including the Rams, who have several homers and a troll running around here.

We have no homers sans 1.. The other part!

tenor.gif?itemid=8477396

But it that’s because you haven’t suffered like w have. 

26 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Holy Molly this thread is ramping up heat ala Kamara. Waiting for Tyler to say,

Hill ranks between Brees and Cam Newton. 

Waiting for El ramster to blindly troll another thread and then find a way to bring up Todd Gurley when he in no way pertains to the thread :D

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Waiting for El ramster to blindly troll another thread and then find a way to bring up Todd Gurley when he in no way pertains to the thread :D

Which I didn’t. See.

tenor.gif

now tell me where he ranks. On a scale

between.

1a 

1b 

Edited by El ramster

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Part time OBJ too:

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

talent wise hes prob a top 5 wr. Rams just really, really holding back what he can do until they need it.

Taysom Hill punted 3 times in college. He’s going to change a game with a fake 4th and punt with nobody deep. It’ll be incredible.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Taysom Hill punted 3 times in college. He’s going to change a game with a fake 4th and punt with nobody deep. It’ll be incredible.

Johnny Hekker once pulled off a negative-yardage punt in college. I don't know how that will help us, but you know McVay has something up his sleeve.

EDIT: Almost forgot, Jared Goff killed a punt at the 1 in college:

https://pac-12.com/article/2014/11/13/jared-goffs-perfect-pooch-punt-leads-safety

Our Punter is a QB and our QB is a Punter. Be very afraid.

Edited by jrry32

• 1 year later...

So...it's been another year, and Taysom Hill is even better than he was last season. He has improved significantly as an H-back/TE and has 5 receiving TDs on the year. He has about a 25% TD/catch rate. He's still running at a high YPC clip even though teams know he is coming. He has also blocked a punt this year, returned kicks, and plays on the coverage unit on special teams.

A question has to be asked...is Taysom Hill the most multitalented player in modern NFL history? Who has played as many roles as Hill and been successful?