Let's talk about Taysom Hill and gadget players

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 hours ago, scar988 said:

Go through and watch their games. It's amazing how much they get away with holding. Packers have the same deal going on too.

You can say this about literally any team. As a former OL, holds happen on id gather... 70% of plays, especially running plays. They can’t call them all. 

Just now, scar988 said:

All right, at this point, you're just trolling. @ET80 I'm gonna leave this with you before I say some stuff that gets me kicked off this forum.

Hmmm sorry but I read the rules here very carefully and I don't believe I have broken any with that post.  But I'm sorry if you took offense. 

Just now, Saint_James said:

Hmmm sorry but I read the rules here very carefully and I don't believe I have broken any with that post.  But I'm sorry if you took offense. 

You're trolling using an accomplishment your team had no part of. Then again, I could sit here and bring up the Rams choke y'all had. or the two vikings chokes in back to back years... But I'm classy. I'm not gonna troll you. Because you're new here and worthless to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scar988 said:

You're trolling using an accomplishment your team had no part of. Then again, I could sit here and bring up the Rams choke y'all had. or the two vikings chokes in back to back years... But I'm classy. I'm not gonna troll you. Because you're new here and worthless to me.

This is baffling to me.  You accused my team of getting away with rampant holding calls - I didn't accuse you of trolling.

You diminished the accomplishments of Taysom Hill - I didn't accuse you of trolling.

But because I say something you took as inflammatory, I'm the troll?  So only you can be inflammatory is that it?   I know in Atlanta they call this "classy" but I assure you it's anything but. 

3 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Our whole division just a bunch of chokers in the playoffs lol

Well... other than the Buccaneers.  But at least they will finally get to participate this year.  God I can't wait for them to lose.

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Well... other than the Buccaneers.  But at least they will finally get to participate this year.  God I can't wait for them to lose.

Outside of the aberration that was 2002, the Buccaneers have been the worst team in the division since re-alignment. 10 4th place finishes, 3 3rd place finishes, 2 second place finishes and  3 1st place finishes. It's literally not even possible for another team to be worse. But for comparison:

ATL: 4 - 1st, 7 - 2nd, 5 - 3rd, 2 - 4th

CAR: 5 - 1st, 5 - 2nd, 4 - 3rd, 4 - 4th

NO: 6 - 1st, 5 - 2nd, 5 - 3rd, 2 - 4th

TB: 3 - 1st, 2 - 2nd, 3 - 3rd, 10 - 4th

Outside of Tampa, it's basically 3 brothers beating the hell out of each other.

5 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Damn straight!