Patrick Peterson ask to be traded.

El Ramster

11 hours ago, El ramster said:

I did. Still though just checking him, even though he pointed it out. 
He made it seem like Khalil is 23 lol. You've seen the last 2 weeks how it's easy to game plan

against him and make him play coverage. 

Not to get off-subject but there are so many things wrong with this take.

So now a player like Mack is easy to game plan for AND an offensive game plan can be so good that it makes a pass rusher drop into coverage?!? Now I've heard everything lol.

This is an obvious clear case of either box score scouting &/or another case of random people on social media told me and so it must be true

First of all, Mack dropped back into coverage only time this season when he should've have and that was in week 1 against Packers. Two, he has been playing on a bad ankle since the 1st quarter in the Miami game. Three, Fangio has not been his best at designed plays as of late---for example, you don't send out your best pass rusher with bad ankle to try an cover a slot receiver. 

On 10/22/2018 at 3:03 PM, Livewire said:

<---------------------------------

Exactly what I immediately thought as well. Either that or Packers. 

It's seems like he wants to go to a contender so why not go to place where you can make the rest of the secondary better and actually have a chance at winning a title. 

13 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

prob traded on draft night 

I think this is perception dictating the narrative - the perception dictating that he wants to go, and he's probably been asked the question a billion times since the Schefter tweet, so he's probably annoyed at this point moreso than somebody who wants out...

...but if he wants out, I've got to ask him: have you seen the housing market in Houston? Talk about a buyers' market. You know... just saying. 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

but if he wants out, I've got to ask him: have you seen the housing market in Houston? Talk about a buyers' market. You know... just saying. 

ET There's a reason it's a buyer's market, people want out! Just saying! ??

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

...but if he wants out, I've got to ask him: have you seen the housing market in Houston? Talk about a buyers' market. You know... just saying. 

Florida->Louisiana->Arizona

The man clearly wants out of the hot weather, get him to NE for cheap.

4 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Florida->Louisiana->Arizona

The man clearly wants out of the hot weather, get him to NE for cheap.

Bars shut down at 1 AM over there. No to that malarkey. Plus, you gotta get on that TB12 method - which means no tomatoes or strawberries, waking up for 2am yoga, followed up by 2:03am oats, followed up by 2:07am yoga...

Forget that nonsense, come to Houston where you can get an al pastor burrito that weighs more than Ray Rice...

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Bars shut down at 1 AM over there. No to that malarkey. Plus, you gotta get on that TB12 method - which means no tomatoes or strawberries, waking up for 2am yoga, followed up by 2:03am oats, followed up by 2:07am yoga...

Forget that nonsense, come to Houston where you can get an al pastor burrito that weighs more than Ray Rice...

You think a family man like Pat Pete is going to bars past 1? Or a shredded athlete wants part in that fatty food? 

He needs some fresh, high protein lobster straight outta the haaaaaabuhhhh.

On a serious note, I do wish Fitz could go to a contender. Being with the same team for your whole career is great and all but Winning a SB ring with another, wouldn't diminish his legacy or the love AZ fans have for him one bit. Nor should it!

He'd never ask, but management should make the calls for him.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:30 AM, ET80 said:

With Texans CB Jonathan Joseph getting hurt yesterday, the Texans need to be very active with this - if Peterson is not available, call up Oakland on Gareon Conley. 

I was hoping the Eagles would do the same thing Forcing Schwartz to bench Mills or not even be on the roster.

Unfortunately I think Jalen has some self incriminating video on both Howie and Jim involving a Llama  they both don't want exposed.

Only explanation I can come up with why Mills is still a Starter. One can hope though!!!

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I was hoping the Eagles would do the same thing Forcing Schwartz to bench Mills or not even be on the roster.

Unfortunately I think Jalen has some self incriminating video on both Howie and Jim involving a Llama  they both don't want exposed.

Only explanation I can come up with why Mills is still a Starter. One can hope though!!!

As you can attest to, I was at one time before this season, actually a Mills defender. In my defense, I thought he would capitalize on his continually improved play dating back to late last season and through the playoffs (he was the 3rd best CB in the post season in coverage, along with being a generally strong tackler also). 

However, he clearly is bad. Horrible, really. Shame because he showed promise at times last year. But this season has proven how much out dominant pass rush masked his terribleness most of the '17 season. 

Shame because I actually like his on field personality and short memory. I think he gets carried away at times with the ish talking during games where it is completely stupid and unnecessary. Also, I like that he reps the team so much off the field. 

But those little positive things about him are vastly outweighed by how bad he has been this season. 

It's completely unfathomable to this point that Mills is starting while Rasul Douglas rots on the bench. And it's not just Jalen.....Freaking Dexter McDougle was signed 5 days before Sundays game vs Carolina and he played almost every snap.....and Rasul played a whopping ZERO.

I would like to see Howie do what Dorsey did when he traded Hyde to Jax, essentially forcing Hue to put in the more talented Chubb. 

But the problem with that idea is that someone has to actually trade FOR Jalen.

Noones giving us anything for him. We'd have to give UP a pick probably lol

6 hours ago, BAConrad said:

But the problem with that idea is that someone has to actually trade FOR Jalen.

Noones giving us anything for him. We'd have to give UP a pick probably lol

I'm perfectly fine giving him the Brock Oswieler treatment.

Archived