Tyronnosaurus

Amari Cooper traded to Cowboys

IM ****** PISSED!!!! A FIRST ROUNDER FOR AMARI FREAKING COOPER WHEN DAK PRESCOTT SUCKS AND CANT EVEN SEE WIDE OPEN WRS! COOPER CANT EVEN CATCH THE DANG BALL EITHER! I'M DONE!

5 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

There is no tanking now. We just went all in. Play offs or bust here

Yeah. In a way, this should make some of you very happy. Dallas is putting all the chips they have in. If they fail, Redball won't survive. If they succeed...well you should want your team to be successful.

4 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

IM ****** PISSED!!!! A FIRST ROUNDER FOR AMARI FREAKING COOPER WHEN DAK PRESCOTT SUCKS AND CANT EVEN SEE WIDE OPEN WRS! COOPER CANT EVEN CATCH THE DANG BALL EITHER! I'M DONE!

You'll be back posting with the rest of us masochists when we play the Titans.

This is effing awful.  You’d think that organization would learn but apparently not.  He’s in the 4th year of his rookie contract.  So we could extend him one more year and pay him as a top 10 WR.  Then, he’ll expect a huge payday.  We all saw what happened to Dez and D Thomas after they got paid.  

Just stupid.

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Hot dayum this is it boys! The run starts now. Run the table and win the east. 

I hope Jeff Fisher hijacks the Rams team plane.

Cooper is good, but not worth a 1st.  Really annoyed about giving up a first for him.  I don't even think Dak is good enough to take full advantage of him either.

This does not make us legitimate contenders IMO.  Worst thing that can happen is we do just well enough to convince Jerry to keep around the Clapper and his staff.

LOL. While I don't hate the trade for Amani like everyone else,  there is no denying loads of incompetence exists in this FO. 

Serious question can Goodell still make Jerry sell the team? Cause I will be officially Team Goodell if he does.

13 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Serious question can Goodell still make Jerry sell the team? Cause I will be officially Team Goodell if he does.

I think it would take an owners meeting or supreme court justice

I really believe this is a panic move by our FO to try to open up the offense because Zeke has been bottled up a few games this season including last week.

Even if Dak can't take full advantage of the trade, I guess the FO is hoping Cooper's presence is enough to stop opposing defenses from crowding the line.

Dak will not be able to take advantage of Amari Cooper. Dude is blind as a bat