Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Cowboys for a 2019 1st

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think you should consider trading Carr to Jacksonville.

Naw Giants 

Anyone who doesn't like this move needs to have their head examined.  1st for an average WR wo is in the last year of his contract seeking top WR money.  Highway robbery by the Raiders.  Finally something to be pumped up about.  

I'm a bit bummed bc I wont be able to call out homers and bash him for being an over drafted, over hyped, bad hands, soft WR.  Maybe I'll start to hang out on the Cowgirls forum and tell them how they were ripped off and to prepare to pay him big bucks only to disappoint the fan base. 

So Gruden is getting rid of all reggie players while making him do all the leg work. Lol. Harsh.

Edited by dante9876

13 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

No way.  

I don't think Carr is the long-term QB of the Raiders tbh.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't think Carr is the long-term QB of the Raiders tbh.

Our team is trash and he has no time to do anything with the football.  He has shown that he can be a franchise QB on a team that was clearly average.  

Do you have any idea how long it takes teams to search for a QB that is close to Carr's caliber?  You can ask the Raiders before Carr, Browns, Jets, Bills etc...

2 years ago he was in the top 3 Franchise QB building blocks of the NFL.  You think he has forgotten how to play?

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

No way.  

Lol wut?? I’d take even a Mid 2nd for Carr in a heartbeat. 

Carrs issue is his deep ball is lacking accuracy and always looks like lob ball. You need a qb that pushes ball down field. This is why cooper has sucked!!

Poor cooper now gets Dak another qb  who wont play to coops strength. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Lol wut?? I’d take even a Mid 2nd for Carr in a heartbeat. 

Exactly why you're not a GM.  I bet you were a Cooper HOF homer too...

Just now, roi34 said:

Carrs issue is his deep ball is lacking accuracy and always looks like lob ball. You need a qb that pushes ball down field. This is why cooper has sucked!!

Poor cooper now gets Dak another qb  who wont play to coops strength. 

The excuses are already starting for Coop in Dallas.  Now it's Dak's fault and he hasn't taken a snap yet LOL

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Our team is trash and he has no time to do anything with the football.  He has shown that he can be a franchise QB on a team that was clearly average.  

Do you have any idea how long it takes teams to search for a QB that is close to Carr's caliber?  You can ask the Raiders before Carr, Browns, Jets, Bills etc...

So we gonna resign him cause its gonna take a while for oline to get right. Find a decent wr. Find a number 1 we. All while trying to build up defense. No point of keeping him. Build the team and than go find your QB. Making carr the highest paid QB again in 2 years with a semi rebuilt roster would be silly. He has proven he needs everything to almost be perfect to be great. 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly why you're not a GM.  I bet you were a Cooper HOF homer too...

Huh? I wanted Cooper gone for a 2nd as well (although of course you start negotiations at a 1st).

Carr has always been overrated and has always needed an elite offensive line to excel. Carr is a career 7 YPA thrower, even back in college. And he sees phantom pressure without elite protection. The guy has played scared his whole career without elite protection, look at the one defense he played all year in college being USC. He got wrecked.