Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Cowboys for a 2019 1st

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

So we gonna resign him cause its gonna take a while for oline to get right. Find a decent wr. Find a number 1 we. All while trying to build up defense. No point of keeping him. Build the team and than go find your QB. Making carr the highest paid QB again in 2 years with a semi rebuilt roster would be silly. He has proven he needs everything to almost be perfect to be great. 

You're saying the 12-4 team was almost perfect LOL  Come on man...  Carr had an MVP caliber season and you think he forgot how to play???  Qb's can play into their late 30's, Carr has a lot of good football left. 

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You're saying the 12-4 team was almost perfect LOL  Come on man...  Carr had an MVP caliber season and you think he forgot how to play???  Qb's can play into their late 30's, Carr has a lot of good football left. 

On offense. Close to it. He had to 1000 yard wrs. The best pass protecting oline in history. A good rushing attack. There is literally 20+ QBs in the league today that could had succeeded with us that year. 

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Exactly why you're not a GM.  I bet you were a Cooper HOF homer too...

Cooper is a better WR than Carr is a QB.  I wouldn’t take less than a 1st for Carr because of him being a QB, but we are rebuilding from the ground up so I would be good with a Carr trade.

Just now, dante9876 said:

On offense. Close to it. He had to 1000 yard wrs. The best pass protecting oline in history. A good rushing attack. There is literally 20+ QBs in the league today that could had succeeded with us that year. 

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Carr SMH.  It was an average at best WR Cooper and Crabtree who hasn't done much this year with SB winning QB, a now backup RB in Murray and a terrible RT.  What was I thinking the team was a world beater and had zero to do with Carr.  Tons of All Pro talent on that roster LOL.  Don't be a homer man....

14 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Cooper is a better WR than Carr is a QB.  I wouldn’t take less than a 1st for Carr because of him being a QB, but we are rebuilding from the ground up so I would be good with a Carr trade.

WOW some of you guys are truly delusional.  Cooper is an average at best WR, has never even sniffed an MVP type season whaich Carr has.  First 3 years in the league 1 QB had more career TD passes... Dan Marino.  

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Carr SMH.  It was an average at best WR Cooper and Crabtree who hasn't done much this year with SB winning QB, a now backup RB in Murray and a terrible RT.  What was I thinking the team was a world beater and had zero to do with Carr.  Tons of All Pro talent on that roster LOL.  Don't be a homer man....

You always go he furthest left as possible with your arguments. It's so sad. Nobody said it had nothing to do with Carr. I didn't even say Carr was bad. But I'll let you do the whole teenager argument style by yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

WOW some of you guys are truly delusional.  Cooper is an average at best WR, has never even sniffed an MVP type season whaich Carr has.  Forst 3 years in the league 1 QB had more career TD passes... Dan Marino.  

I dont see Gruden trading Carr, i agree good QB's are hard to find

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

Guys think about it for a second no way a team could trade for Carr mid season it’s 25 million againts the cap.who has that type of space

Yup. That's why most predict if it was to happen it would be in offseason.  Plus who really want to try to get a whole new qb ready to win this season in a week or 2 midseason. 

So happy today. Cooper for a 1st and people opening their eyes about McKenzie and Carr after being so close minded for years. Carr is an average QB and McKenzie is a terrible draftinf GM. Absolutely praise Reggie for getting out of contract h***. 100% appreciate it. We needed that just like we needed JDR to change our culture. But when they accomplish their goals and don’t present anymore value.. this is a business. You pay for what you need and get out if they don’t present anything else you require. 

15 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Guys think about it for a second no way a team could trade for Carr mid season it’s 25 million againts the cap.who has that type of space

Ehhh, good point. I am worried Carr is going to get hurt/majorly disappoint further and his value will be at an all-time low.

I remember reading earlier this week from a big insider (forget which one) that he thinks Carr gets shipped off during the draft. 

Archived