Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Cowboys for a 2019 1st

RaidersAreOne

I was shocked for about three seconds, but this is a good move. We would have had to pay him way too much to keep him after this year or let him walk. I can't believe we got a 1st-rounder for him. I guess it's too early to say for sure, but I hope we keep all three picks in the 1st rather than trading up. Right now we need talent across the board more than we need one star player. Although my mind may change depending on where our picks fall and who's available when the draft rolls around.

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Jerry Jones strikes again...

No way Cooper was worth a 1st based on production at ANY point in his career. 

This is one move I actually like. 

What? He wasn't worth a 1st after he went 72/1070/6 as a 21 year old top 5 draft pick rookie?  Not when he followed that up with 83/1153/5?  You and most people on here are being ******* delusional.  Nobody on this team has produced the last 22 games except for Khalil Mack.

I'll take it. Should be a decently high pick too. 

I still think Cooper has top 10 WR potential, but he's been way too inconsistent, and I'm not sure he'd be worth the 16 mil he's rumored to be asking for.

This is one of the first trades I've liked in awhile.  

2 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

I'll take it. Should be a decently high pick too. 

I still think Cooper has top 10 WR potential, but he's been way too inconsistent, and I'm not sure he'd be worth the 16 mil he's rumored to be asking for.

This is one of the first trades I've liked in awhile.  

I think Cowboys finish 8-8 at best and Bears fall back to earth and also finish 8-8. Picks back to back around 18-19. Not too bad. 

4 hours ago, roi34 said:

Trash cooper but defend carr. Cooper, nelson, Bryant, Jared cook, lynch. Those are some big weapons but hasn't really produced. Sure it's another new system and he's had a lot. But come on.. that's a ton of talent around him. 

I'm not saying abonden carr he will improve I hope. But cooper can be a top 10 wr. Hes still only 24! Sheesh

Carr should take a pay cut to stay. If not trade him to nyg 

7 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

While some “ Town “ fans look down their noses at other Raider fans just because they are from Oak. I do feel kinda bad for them seeing the team blown up b4 the move. ( Its business obviously)

They left me hanging in LA already. When they left I was just glad it was California 

Archived