should we kick the tires on Derek Carr in the Raiders fire sale?

Vladimir L

I’m just gonna simply this for justabohtanyplayer that becomes avalible. Keep the picks and keep building through the draft!!! I’m cool with getting rid of Smith though!!! He keeps the other team in every game so your basically winning completely on defense

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

I’m just gonna simply this for justabohtanyplayer that becomes avalible. Keep the picks and keep building through the draft!!! I’m cool with getting rid of Smith though!!! He keeps the other team in every game so your basically winning completely on defense

Definitely the best way to go. They’re gonna be the awesome team with no QB. I can dig it.

heck no man, right now I love our scouting team and I want our picks.  Look what we ended up doing with Cousins.  if freaking Smith continues to suck, start Colt next year, he deserves it and pick our own QB and develop.  I want us to continue picking studs for the D.  A first round stud MLB would be awesome IMO.  Hopefully Ryan Anderson takes a step forward this year so we can let go of Smith because he will  ask huge bucks I am sure.  We need MLB and a Stud LG in this year's draft, hopefully we have these two positions fall to us like Allen and Payne did in the last two drafts.

Archived