Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

I got a notification clicked on it and it took my to nowhere 😂

I mostly just agreed with what you said but said the idea was moronic as opposed to saying the posters being morons and finished by saying the posters fit the description if they make a statement of fact after 25 career pass attempts or whatever it is.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:23 AM, Mega Ron said:

I think they're fantastic.

Ok so I fell for your English accent. You foreigners you. Just got my 6er of roast beef monster munch from merry ole England, I guess I wasn’t snookered from you mate. They’re not too bad. Thanks my man. 

On a scale of Browns to 10 they’re about a 6. 

• Like 1

You now have to try the pickled onion flavour.

I would also recommend Frazzles (Bacon flavour amazingness) and Nik Naks (although the scampi and lemon flavour aren't for everyone).

In fact, PM me your address and I'll send some over.

Edited by Mega Ron
  • Like 1

Since this season has been a huge disappointment so far.  I'm interested in hearing what's everyone's go to bourbon to drink after a loss.  I'll start.  I love Weller Antique 107 but they just raised the price to $49.99, so I''ll be drinking Old Gran-Dad Bottle in Bond. Also favorite spot to purchase a bottle? One Stop in Avon, Oh.

Edited by Horseunit

16 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

Since this season has been a huge disappointment so far.  I'm interested in hearing what's everyone's go to bourbon to drink after a loss.  I'll start.  I love Weller Antique 107 but they just raised the price to $49.99, so I''ll be drinking Old Gran-Dad Bottle in Bond. Also favorite spot to purchase a bottle? One Stop in Avon, Oh.

I’m not crazy enough to touch hard liquor after a loss.

I passed out on Sunday from 11% abv beer.  If I was drinking liquor I’d have been banned or dead.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

I prefer the KBS over the CBS and I highly recommend underground brown if you can get a hold of a bottle. Also If you get the chance check out their brewery in Grand Rapids Michigan it is great.

I like CBS more but it’s harder for me to get. I could get KBS all year.

Mas Agave is another great one.