Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

There’s no worldwide pandemic and oncoming recession.

I've been prepping for this for a while. Now, I'm just waiting for our alien overlords to arrive...

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Also, just pretend the Texans actually hired Nick Caserio as GM and not Billy Boy. Just pretend Clowney and Hopkins didn’t get traded for a pack of gum

I can't worry about that anymore. I'm just here to watch the ensuing implosion...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Webmaster said:

With politics it is never that easy and why we have always banned political talk.   Conservatives will think you are being a "jerk" if you bash Trump.   Liberals will call you a "jerk" if you support Trump.  Moderates just think both sides are being a "jerks" and don't want to hear the same tired bickering over and over again.    How am I supposed to moderate that?  

No that isn't my response.   I have allowed coronavirus topics to go on far longer than any other controversial topic that becomes political.   I'm still allowing them.  I'm just telling people I don't want to hear the political arguments.   I don't want to have to police the political garbage.   I'm allowing the coronavirus talk because it is important and trying my best to keep the political bickering from drowning all the helpful, informative, supportive information.  

This forum makes very little money in the best of times...  now the advertising doesn't even support the cost to run it.  Not sure if you are aware, but there isn't much demand to advertise  for goods and services when everyone is locked in their homes.   I'm not doing this job for any money right now.   But sure, paint me as the evil money hungry webmaster who enforces the rules because he just wants you to be miserable.  

You would be smart to want LGBtq to be (stay) miserable

Edited by malibuspeedrace
No one would question you
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I gave you like 3 more likes than you started with. You're welcome @ET80 (who is currently getting divorced from the Texans).

Likes or no likes, you're still spiteful, hateful and not niceful.

It's why we like you, don't go face turn on us, John Cena...

• Like 1

Webby comes in here talking about closing this thread and handing out bans and then all of the mods show up and get drunk and partake in the tomfoolery. It isn't us, this subforum was built on an Indian burial ground that was occupied by Native Americans that were cast out from their original tribes because they were just a bit weird.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Webby comes in here talking about closing this thread and handing out bans and then all of the mods show up and get drunk and partake in the tomfoolery. It isn't us, this subforum was built on an Indian burial ground that was occupied by Native Americans that were cast out from their original tribes because they were just a bit weird.

Consider this a formal warning for bringing race into the discussion.

Edited by NudeTayne
At least Dan Snyder has the self-awareness to call those people from the West Indies
  • Like 1