Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

On 3/29/2020 at 9:20 PM, candyman93 said:

NCAA is meeting about Covid-19.

It’s very possible the season gets canceled.

https://volswire.usatoday.com/2020/03/27/playing-2020-football-season-under-intense-discussion-by-coronavirus-ncaa-advisory-panel/

Goodness. That would really impact things. Won’t be shocked if we see guys declaring for supplemental draft.

My guess is they are having preliminary discussions about how late it is too late for players to be prepared for a season.  It’s too early to make a call one way or the other. Realistically, things probably would need to be back to some semblance of normal as far as player participation, recruits visiting, etc. by the beginning of July. That gives a month of conditioning before camp were to start. To pull the plug in April or to assume in favor of a season at the stage is too early. We just don’t know what things will look like come summertime. I’d say the concern is certainly valid at this stage though.

• Like 1

Ok so I’m a week in and hanging strong. I’ve had no work for the past week. Was able to grab a bit of work that will last me about 2 weeks. My heart is ticking. Taking the necessary precautions. Still have running water and electricity. Able to venture out and walk in the beautiful park system my county has set up...oh and areas that weren’t set up, thank you country living. 

Fortunately people here are taking this seriously. Also not living by what the political agenda people are spewing. I’m missing my close friends very dearly. I live alone and don’t have the close intimate interaction that most have. But I have had an advantage that most have not with my singleness. 

Anyways I don’t even know where I was going with this, except I hope all you yahoos out there are ok and safe. Stay safe and don’t fight like a damned pansy. Grab life, unlike the Browns, by the horns and meet it squarely. 

Btw I just had a simple brilliant dinner the other day. Beef kielbasa with Cleveland Kraut the whiskey version...🤤. Aye the simple things my brethren.  Break it down to that and you’ll be fine

• Like 1

I’ve been having some tightness in my chest. No other symptoms. feels like acid reflux but not.  Kinda scared to check it out. Not even sure if they’d test me because of my age. It’s most likely just some other bug. 

Edited by sdrawkcab321

20 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve been having some tightness in my chest. No other symptoms. feels like acid reflux but not.  Kinda scared to check it out. Not even sure if they’d test me because of my age. It’s most likely just some other bug. 

The most distinguishing symptom is usually shortness of breath.

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

The most distinguishing symptom is usually shortness of breath.

Yeah I don’t have that. Just tightness. Everything else feels fine. And I have a feeling if I had anything someone in my family could have caught it by now if I was A symptomatic. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I don’t have that. Just tightness. Everything else feels fine. And I have a feeling if I had anything someone in my family could have caught it by now if I was A symptomatic. 

Maybe you got lucky and are just havig a heart attack.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok so I’m a week in and hanging strong. I’ve had no work for the past week. Was able to grab a bit of work that will last me about 2 weeks. My heart is ticking. Taking the necessary precautions. Still have running water and electricity. Able to venture out and walk in the beautiful park system my county has set up...oh and areas that weren’t set up, thank you country living. 

Fortunately people here are taking this seriously. Also not living by what the political agenda people are spewing. I’m missing my close friends very dearly. I live alone and don’t have the close intimate interaction that most have. But I have had an advantage that most have not with my singleness. 

Anyways I don’t even know where I was going with this, except I hope all you yahoos out there are ok and safe. Stay safe and don’t fight like a damned pansy. Grab life, unlike the Browns, by the horns and meet it squarely. 

Btw I just had a simple brilliant dinner the other day. Beef kielbasa with Cleveland Kraut the whiskey version...🤤. Aye the simple things my brethren.  Break it down to that and you’ll be fine

Be sure to grab a few extra packs of batteries for you fla(e)shlight, when you are out an about

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

They said on the news here today that the average person being admitted to hospital in the UK with the virus has been suffering with it for 14 days!!!

I do think with the light end of projections being 100,000 Americans according to Trump’s guys, to include social distancing measures, you can deduce that the number would be massive without measures. Not sure about 2 million but certainly a lot more.