Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

5 hours ago, DawgX said:

Mind Character is laying low until Wirfs proves that he's a guard and not a tackle, where MC will then write a 30,000 word essay on how he was right and how everyone who doubted him is a charlatan.

The other two I'm pretty sure are dead.

Well it’ll be a while. Wills is our lowest rated OL and Wirfs looks great for the Bucs.

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Wirfs playing RT and Wills is playing LT. I bet you Wills would look a lot better at RT right now.

Wirfs shut down Cam Jordan. Wirfs was and is the better player.

Still early and I think Wills will be alright.

Edited by pnies20

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Wirfs shut down Cam Jordan. Wirfs was and is the better player.

Still early and I think Wills will be alright.

ok again...Wills is playing a completely different position from when he was in college. Wirfs isnt. I would expect Wirfs to look better early, since he doesnt have a learning curve like Wills has. Wills has looked fine and hasnt been an issue. He should be getting better as well. Also Cam Jordan hasnt look good at all this year so far

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

ok again...Wills is playing a completely different position from when he was in college. Wirfs isnt. I would expect Wirfs to look better early, since he doesnt have a learning curve like Wills has. Wills has looked fine and hasnt been an issue. He should be getting better as well. Also Cam Jordan hasnt look good at all this year so far

You can still evaluate them and compare them. I really don’t disagree with anything you’re saying. Wirfs got dogged on here for no reason and he’s looking great so far.